NappyValleyNet: a mum's guide to SW London Life - Registration
Before we can register you for NappyValleyNet.com please agree to our terms and conditions. They are below. Once you have read them please click "OK" at the bottom of this page if you are happy to abide by them. If you have any questions whatsoever please contact email@example.com
And now for the legal stuff:
1) NappyValleyNet.com is a friendly and open forum and we ask you to respect other members and their points of view.
2) You agree not to post anything mean, offensive, slanderous, vulgar or obscene. You know what we mean!
3) When you post you take responsibility for your own posts, NappyValleyNet is not endorsing anything you write.
4) If, after a few glasses of wine, you do post something a bit over the top, NappyValleyNet has the right to edit it or delete it. And we might have to ban you if it’s really really mean. That's like a great big naughty step, but for adults.
5) We will send you two weekly emails - a round-up of the best posts of the week and a What's On round-up, and occasionally other emails that we think might interest you - but you can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on every email.
However, please feel free to post your classes or events on our What's On calendar
6) Other members can email you through the website but they will not see your email address. That remains confidential at all times.
7) Finally, not a condition but some advice! When choosing a username please pick something that is descriptive but a bit vague. Other users will be able to see your username when you post on this site so for example “motherof2boys”, “littlemonster”, “stressedmum” are all great usernames “Joanne_Smith_from_Acacia_Avenue” is less so!
That is it! We hope you enjoy NappyValleyNet.com
PS. If you are a business we’d love you to post once or twice and tell our Nappy Valley mums what you do *but*, and this is a big *but*, please do not repetitively post about your business, we know you think you’re advertising but really you’re just blocking up the board!