NappyValleyNet launched in 2009. Our aim? To create a gorgeous mash-up of your best friend, your next door neighbour and that well-connected schoolgate mum; all wrapped up in a web site!
Every day we help users choose schools, recruit nannies, recommend builders, find holidays and still find time for relationship advice and a gossip. We are especially proud of our new "what's on" guide which you can find by clicking here.
We seem to have got something right as we just keep growing. We now (May 2015) have almost 55k different mums visit every month from SW London alone! So if you want to join our merry band, receive cracking local special offers *and* subscribe to our wonderful weekly email then just click here to register
NappyValleyNet is published by Nextville Limited, to contact us for support/help or anything else click here to send an email.
The Northcote Road Summer Fete and other summer fun: Your weekly What’s On activity guide from NappyValleyNet
Dear NappyValleyNetter, Welcome to your weekly What's On activity guide from NappyValleyNet! Summer in the city and the air is still. And hot. Gloriously hot. SW19 is buzzing with the regular pop, pop, pop of tennis balls, the sun has got his hat on and so have we. The arrival of Wimbledon … [Click here to read more...]
Relatives kissing children on lips: inappropriate? Car bumped: insurance fraud? Summer traffic meltdown: Trinity Rd. and St James Dr. closed. Chicken pox vaccine: should we have it?
Dear NappyValleyNetter, “So you want to buy a yacht from a bloke down the pub?” Mr NVN had just returned from his regular post-tennis pint and he had an idea. His ideas were not usually good things, after all this is the chap who thought a bar-b-q scented man candle for my fathers 80th was a … [Click here to read more...]
The Abbeville Fete, holiday activities and a dose of summer culture: Your weekly activity guide from NappyValleyNet
Dear NappyValleyNetter, Welcome to your weekly activity guide from NappyValleyNet! Walking down Balham High Road the other day I saw a little Jedi, complete with swishing light sabre. Heads turned and smiles broke out on faces old and young as they walked past. I suppose it's not … [Click here to read more...]
Omnibus is a brilliant space for arts and ideas, a cultural hub for all ages, with entertainment, creative learning and opportunity right on our doorstep
Omnibus opened in November 2013 and is a multi-arts centre housed in the old Clapham Library. The Victorian building overlooks Clapham Common and is home to a 90-seat studio theatre, café/bar and two performance and rehearsal spaces which host a diverse and high quality programme of work including … [Click here to read more...]
Husband visited escort, advice please. Potential fraud: “we didn’t apply for planning”? Teenagers on Wandsworth Common: up to no good? Art gallery opens on Battersea Rise
Dear NappyValleyNetter, We have TWO events this week that I want to shout about. First, we have our summer party with our good friends at Eddie Catz. All the places are taken but there is a wait list so do please sign up if you'd like to go, people do occasionally drop out at the last minute! … [Click here to read more...]
- Latest Post: I think most of the things you describe aren't a big deal, mainly just different standards, apart... http://t.co/SEjHdPv0Ow About 4 hours ago
- Latest Post: You don't want your own son to kiss you on the lips?This thread might be the most depressing thin... http://t.co/jgBZV4FsiB Yesterday at 6:09 pm
- Latest Post: PALOMA FAITH -2 tickets for sale £120 (or £60 each) Royal Botanic Gardenss,KEWThe 7th July 2015G... http://t.co/Ya7a9xzS5m Yesterday at 1:37 pm
- Latest Post: HelloSo sorry to hear about your situation. Did you sign a prenup when you married? I m not a law... http://t.co/qpqfrQALQM Yesterday at 10:43 am
- House hunting? Look at these four fab properties from @Hamptons_PR @RamptonBaseley @Douglas_Gordon @marshandparsons http://t.co/ZiQXRuyvPU Yesterday at 8:49 am
- We think this sounds like such #familyfun that we put it in today's What's On :) http://t.co/ZiQXRuyvPU https://t.co/NVbY82RVuJ Yesterday at 8:39 am
- How goes the Honeywell Bake Off @LordsNH? Hope the bakers are baking as we cake-lovers get ready to gobble them up! http://t.co/ZiQXRuyvPU Yesterday at 8:22 am
- We think Mindboost with @SomuchmoreUK this weekend sounds blissful so we put it in our What's On today...http://t.co/ZiQXRuyvPU Yesterday at 8:19 am
- The Starlets free taster with @letsactdrama on Saturday sounds so great we put it in What's On! Twinkle, twinkle... http://t.co/ZiQXRuyvPU Yesterday at 8:17 am
- Latest Post: Totally agree with Firstimer and blood slightly boiling on your behalf. Do not allow yourself and... http://t.co/djgGSTKP7J Yesterday at 7:51 am
- Moths: how to get rid of them? http://t.co/gtqWzxA2IQ http://t.co/3eP6WHsYr4 Yesterday at 7:15 am
- The Northcote Road Summer Fete and other summer fun: Your weekly What's On activity guide from NappyValleyNet http://t.co/ZiQXRuyvPU July 2, 2015 5:47 am
- Click to reach @NappyValleyNet