NappyValleyNet launched in 2009. Our aim? To create a gorgeous mash-up of your best friend, your next door neighbour and that well-connected schoolgate mum; all wrapped up in a web site!
Every day we help users choose schools, recruit nannies, recommend builders, find holidays and still find time for relationship advice and a gossip. We are especially proud of our new "what's on" guide which you can find by clicking here.
We seem to have got something right as we just keep growing. We now (Oct 2013) have almost 50k different mums visit every month from SW London alone! So if you want to join our merry band, receive cracking local special offers *and* subscribe to our wonderful weekly email then just click here to register
NappyValleyNet is published by Nextville Limited
IS YOUR MONEY GOING OUT THE WINDOW? FOUR STEPS TO LOWER FUEL BILLS With energy prices going through the roof, and winters forecast to get colder it’s a good time to think about how to renovate your house to keep your energy bills down. Replace draughty windows and doors If you’ve got … [Click here to read more...]
Can I work for best friends ex? Nightmare builders, legal advice please! Catchment areas shrink again. Nanny demands work phone.
Dear South West London Mum, "I work in sales." We were "up north" for a family wedding and my eldest was under strict instructions to be polite, shake hands and ask my relatives at least one question, as opposed to answering theirs with just grunts. So far he had done me proud. As he talked to … [Click here to read more...]
SW11 6.. has largest mortgage debt in the country. Is my boss being rude? Told I must reapply for school place, new application to be classed as ‘late’. Buy the perfect leggings.
Dear South West London Mum, Happy Easter! Next week's email will drop into your inboxes on the Tuesday after the long weekend, so this is my last chance to wish you all a happy Easter. If you're looking for ideas to fill the four day break, don't forget to check out our Easter activity … [Click here to read more...]
Can I secretly cut grandson’s hair? Nanny asks for travel-to-work costs. I’m constantly angry, please help. Warning: pushchair causes house fire.
Dear South West London Mum, My eldest is abroad on a school trip. Mr NVN, after scouring the schedule, decided it would be fun to organise a set time for him to update us on the trip and email back some photos. My son, on the other hand, showed as much enthusiasm for the idea as a turkey … [Click here to read more...]
Dear South West London Mum, With the Easter break either already upon us or looming large on the horizon, you might be looking for some inspiration for what to do with your little ones, and we've got a few ideas for you here. It's only the tip of the iceberg, but might just help keep everybody … [Click here to read more...]
- Latest Post: This is a very personal decision and dependent on your financial circumstances and your future as... http://t.co/zzJw3xTykq About an hour ago
- Latest post: Was about to make all the same suggestions as Vendredi Dimanche. Definitively the area to go to ... http://t.co/Vc2iLZnteo About an hour ago
- Latest Post: I really don't know what to do!My daughter is registered to go to a very good private school in C... http://t.co/r8rQdeLydR About 2 hours ago
- Latest post: Hello - my DS will start Reception in September. Should I stop my childcare voucher contributions... http://t.co/EN69h0DR9i About 3 hours ago
- Latest Post: Also depending on how old he is there is the Village Nursery on Barnes common but that's for over... http://t.co/uWjYpyV2jD About 4 hours ago
- Latest post: It seems Audrey that a methodology, similar to the one you suggest was suggested and the governor... http://t.co/t3xaufTyzw About 4 hours ago
- Latest Post: We sold our 1 and a half bed house BTC in December at £1000 per sq ft. It was an extraordinary su... http://t.co/XB4t5AHQfW About 5 hours ago
- May Half Term- Sports Holiday Camp http://t.co/uU2zrc343V About 5 hours ago
- Latest post: The real problem is that everyone is so frickin wealthy, but not wealthy enough to own a house th... http://t.co/znzadN0im1 About 5 hours ago
- Latest Post: That is completely ridiculous. If you look at the floor plan you'll see they've converted the two... http://t.co/wylsKgqWku About 6 hours ago
- Latest post: @ Siyeo - I'm not sure you answered my question though. Are you happy with Alderbrook so far and ... http://t.co/e8dWLtG8cH About 7 hours ago
- Celebrate St George's Day and the kids being back at school with a well-deserved coffee and a moment to catch up at http://t.co/zL9xwNO45h About 7 hours ago
- Now the kids are back at school, check out our fab April offers and competitions before they're going, going, gone...http://t.co/zL9xwNO45h About 7 hours ago
- Latest Post: It's an inpossible situation for people who don't own already! We have rented for 5 years in loca... http://t.co/JoEEDOyFzB About 8 hours ago
- Click to reach @NappyValleyNet