NappyValleyNet launched in 2009. Our aim? To create a gorgeous mash-up of your best friend, your next door neighbour and that well-connected schoolgate mum; all wrapped up in a web site!
Every day we help users choose schools, recruit nannies, recommend builders, find holidays and still find time for relationship advice and a gossip. We are especially proud of our new "what's on" guide which you can find by clicking here.
We seem to have got something right as we just keep growing. We now (Oct 2013) have almost 50k different mums visit every month from SW London alone! So if you want to join our merry band, receive cracking local special offers *and* subscribe to our wonderful weekly email then just click here to register
NappyValleyNet is published by Nextville Limited, to contact us for support/help or anything else click here to send an email.
Santa sightings, holiday activities and a very Merry Christmas!: Your weekly What’s On guide from NappyValleyNet
Dear NappyValleyNetter, Welcome to your weekly "What's On" guide from NappyValleyNet! Christmas is a week today. How did that happen? As well as all the festive fairs, Christmas concerts, carol singing, mince pie eating and mulled wine swilling, it's the wrapping that's the name of the game … [Click here to read more...]
Basement return on investment? Planes flying over 4.45am: illegal? Ripped off by plumber? Xmas family “whats on” guide!
Dear NappyValleyNetter,After weeks of speculation, guesswork and gossip the winner has finally been announced!I'm not writing about the X Factor, Strictly or even Nigel Farage's latest parliamentary candidate, I'm writing about the only competition that matters if you live in SW London: the "Win a … [Click here to read more...]
While many of us are looking forward to the holiday season, many families will be trying to combine having some fun with preparing for January exams. What can we do to support our children in the lead-up to these important days, without losing all the festive spirit? It’s too easy to say “make a … [Click here to read more...]
Paddington, Antarctica and back to a family rave in SW London: Your weekly What’s On guide from NappyValleyNet
Dear NappyValleyNetter, Welcome to your weekly "What's On" guide from NappyValleyNet! I'm sure it's not just me who keeps spotting little donkeys, sheep, stars, angels and wise men skipping around the streets of NappyValley? Weeks of planning, line-learning and song-singing are coming to … [Click here to read more...]
Mysterious lights and chanting on Clapham Common. Stamp duty shake-up: local reaction. Are my leather trousers too tight? Where to buy the best Christmas Trees?
Dear NappyValleyNetter, My daughter and her friend were eating dinner in the kitchen when my son walked in. "Hello brother," said my daughter, "this is my friend." My son grunted a hello. "Don't talk to her," she ordered, "don't look at her and now you may leave us." "Hang … [Click here to read more...]
- Latest Post: Is anyone selling a maxi cosi base unit compatible with the maxi cosi cabriofix, Either the fami... http://t.co/MizX5TK0jT Yesterday at 4:57 pm
- Latest Post: Hi everyoneWas gifted this beautiful hamper that my husband and I won't get to use - thought we'd... http://t.co/QRoKk6xH2F Yesterday at 2:39 pm
- Latest Post: On the 2nd January we will be opening our doors to all Mums who mean to start the New Year off as... http://t.co/pvcXvhzc23 Yesterday at 1:29 pm
- @battflowerstati thank you for the lovely tree! Just sent you a pic! AND you delivered it - fantastic! Do you still have trees left? Yesterday at 8:26 am
- @battflowerstati love the tree and the lovely elf who delivered it! http://t.co/sd5L9JhNYm Yesterday at 8:26 am
- Latest Post: Hello Everyone! Only 6 sleeps left until the big day Firstly, we've ordered in some extra kids' F... http://t.co/7m4LGBDZk7 December 19, 2014 6:33 pm
- Latest Post: What a life-affirming story after a week of really sad news. http://t.co/GeUj1Gozmz December 19, 2014 4:15 pm
- Latest Post: oh wow!! shedding a little happy tear! http://t.co/abNJq1veZi December 19, 2014 1:50 pm
- Latest Post: From Guardian, a lovely lovely story!Well done Pc Norton! A quick-thinking police officer who sav... http://t.co/h55GmnL4Bg December 19, 2014 12:41 pm
- Latest Post: not a website but Only Lunch worked for me...quite well! First date and we're married 6+ years... http://t.co/8MNZIdNRcu December 19, 2014 9:04 am
- Click to reach @NappyValleyNet