Looking for recommendations on builders to build a rear garden extension

9 posts
Ariadna
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for recommendations on builders to build a rear garden extension

Postby Ariadna » Sun May 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi everyone, I hope you can help. We are looking for good, reliable, but as cheap as possible, builders who could do a rear garden extension to the ground floor living room and kitchen. any recommendations?
mm electrical
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for recommendations on builders to build a rear garden extension

Postby mm electrical » Tue May 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi.

I can recommend Tom. I have been working with him in last couple of years on many projects: lofts, extensions, refurbishments. Quality work and reasonable prices. Clients always happy. Tom-07782117555
JRobinson1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JRobinson1 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi there,

I can recommend Derrick of the Buildings Renovations Group (recently changed name from 'Kensington Renovations'). Derrick attends my networking group in Clapham and always has positive feedback.

Derrick - derrick@kenren.co.uk
http://www.kensingtonrenovations.com/
LWade
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LWade » Tue May 30, 2017 7:21 pm

I have been using a company for several years to build my rear kitchen extensions and also loft extensions. They have always come in far cheaper than the other quotes that I've received- and I mean by a long way. Quick, efficient and very personable - I've recommended them to my friends who have all been thrilled. I just need to find a London garden designer whose as reliable and cheap then I'd be happy! Oh, the number is 07966 476862 and you can speak to Clive the main man/project manager.
Ariadna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ariadna » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Thank you all! Turns out that now we need to find an architect / structural engineer / designer (ideally 1 person combining these 3 skills) who could come round and suggest the plans> Any recommendations?

ZoeJR
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ZoeJR » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Hello,
I think the person you need is Jon Cash at weald-construction.co.uk, 07590260051.
They literally do everything for the beginning to the end - and on time!
Definitely worth the money.
Best wishes
Anna
NP1981
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NP1981 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:04 am

We are using Armstrong simmonds for our drawings/plans and so far we are v impressed with them!
Putneymum23
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Putneymum23 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:07 am

Hi there - we used Canon Interiors from concept to completion. A one stop shop. The team dealt with party wall matters, planning, design, interiors and build and provided one point of contact throughout. Cant recommend highly enough; really lovely team of guys that worked so hard to do it all on time and to budget. I know they've got quite a few projects on locally so I'm sure would be happy for you to see some of their works (here included if you want). Give Billy a call 07894473919. Good luck with it all...
NT1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NT1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi Ariadna,

I would certainly recommend Hurlingham Developemts who have completed some excellent work for me. They are well eatablished in SW London and have done lots of projects in Battersea, Wandsworth, Fulham and Chelsea. They have their own teams as well which is more relable than firms that sub out the the work and hence are reasonably priced. Call Andy on 17739 174360 at www.hurlinghamdevlopments.co.uk and dont foget to mention Nigel M:07787 160121 if you need any further help. I also have contacts for good architects as well.

Good Luck.

Kind regards,

Nigel
m:07787 160121

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.