After school nanny needed from September!

5 posts
Nappy Valley Mum
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny needed from September!

Postby Nappy Valley Mum » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi everyone

I am looking for an afterschool nanny from September on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3.30pm to 6.30pm. I have two children aged 8 and 6 so the role would involve collection from school, homework and getting the children ready for bed.

I would also need someone who could work full time in the holidays so a student or teacher is ideal. Excellent English is essential for homework help! We live just off Wandsworth common.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or are interested!
Shaftesburymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed from September!

Postby Shaftesburymum » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 am

Hi everyone,

I'm adding to this post as we are also looking for an after school nanny from September.

We live in Battersea, and have a 5 year old daughter who attends John Burns Primary. The hours would be 3:30 until 7pm Monday to Thursday. We can also offer some full days during holiday, additional hours to attend events at school and some weekend baby sitting.

The role involves facilitating reading and writing practice, meal preparation and taking her to some extra curricular classes. She's a delightful and funny little girl who is a pleasure to spend time with.

Please message me if you're interested.
Lindsey stewsimmons
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lindsey stewsimmons » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 am

Hi I know someone who would be very interested who's children attend the same school. If you like to email me I can forward you her details.
Victoriag
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Victoriag » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 am

Lindsey stewsimmons wrote:Hi I know someone who would be very interested who's children attend the same school. If you like to email me I can forward you her details.
Hi, my children attend john burns. Year 6 and 3. I am very interested in your post. Please give me a call on 07852190813. Thankyou x
Shaftesburymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Shaftesburymum » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Bump

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.