Looking for a new nanny!

13 posts
Popcorn1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a new nanny!

Postby Popcorn1980 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:29 pm

I am one half of a nanny share and our current nanny is unfortunately leaving us. We want to keep the share going so we are looking for someone new to look after our children.

I have a 14 month old boy and our share family have a 2.5 year old daughter and a 5 year old boy (who is at school).

We are looking for someone 4 days a week (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri) of which 3 days will be shared (and includes school drop off and pick up for the 5 year old). The 4th day is just with the 14 month old.

We are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm, reliable, based locally (we are in Earlsfield but anywhere in Wandsworth would be suitable) and available to start by the 10th March. Hours are usually 8.30-6pm but some flexibility would be a benefit. Please let me know if you are interested!

Thank you!!
Amparo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a new nanny!

Postby Amparo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Hello,

My name is Amparo, I'm from Spain but I’m currently working as Au pair for a family in London.
I work only three afternoons a week for them and I’m looking for another job that I could combine. This days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (3pm-6pm), the rest of the week would be free to work with you.

I define myself as a individual organized, dedicated, a hard working person, easy to deal, honest, positive, happy and caring who adores children.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my application and please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested on my application.

I’ve several references that you could to check.

Kind regards,
Amparo Vidal
Popcorn1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Popcorn1980 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Still looking if anyone is interested? We do need someone who can work 8.30-6pm though. Thanks!
RachelColes
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RachelColes » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi there- have PM'd you.
Rachel
hollyem85
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby hollyem85 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Hi my name is Holly and I'm looking for a nannie job. I can send you a cv for you reference.

supercaller
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supercaller » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Hi I am interested in your job I am an English nanny.
I enjoy being out and about cancook !eals from scratch and am willing to muck in wherever needed
Nvq3childcare
First aid certificate
Ofsted registered
Nanny insurance
Crb checked
Contactable references

If genuinely interested contact me

Jane.ryan4@btinternet.com
Nelia
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nelia » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Anelia and I am looking for a full time position 4 or 5 days a week.

I am pleased to inform you that I have gained extensive experience during the past four years as I have been working as a Nanny and have successfully registered as an Ofsted Professional. I have taken care of children from many ages, from newbornes upwards. Furthermore, I am a mother of two. First Aid paediatric,clean CRB check, public liability insurance,common core skills & knowledge training .
I am currently residing in the South West of London and have worked and still working for families in Battersea/Clapham/Wandswoth areas. I am able to provide references upon request.

For more information, please feel free to contact me via an email on aneliakovatcheva@gmail.com, or via mobile on 0755 4263188.

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Anelia
Ms_Tran
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ms_Tran » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Hello

My name is Mi (Mai) Tran. I came across your ad and I was curious on whether the position was still available? If you are still looking please do send me an email, my mobile is currently not functioning properly, I will definitely send you my current CV, a copy of my CRB, and a copy of my British Passport (if necessary).
I have worked and studied in childcare for over 10 years now, I have worked in various childcare settings, have worked as a sole charge nanny and qualified to a CACHE level 3.
I currently work at virgin active club v and my hours are very few and depends on bookings, I require a position with set secure hours each week.

My email is ms_tran@hotmail.co.uk

I apologise for not being able to provide a better form of contact.

Kind regards

Mi Tran
Pinelopi k
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pinelopi k » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi there
Really interested in the position, have just finished with a lovely family in wandsworth common - I live in Earlsfield (Isis st) have four years experience locally and abroad (USA, aus) originally from SA - go figure staying in from Earlsfield :lol:
Have a lovely weekend, enjoy the sunshine!
Penelope 07775155715

Loana1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Loana1 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 am

Hi

I am a very experienced and educated nanny during 3years looking for a part-time or full time nanny position.

If interested please message me on sandyboul@hotmail.com or call me on 07749906845
Look forward to hearing from you.

Loana
Kristyna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kristyna » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 am

Hello, is this position stil available?I am interested. Please let me know. Many thanks
aaliyah
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby aaliyah » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi

I just read your ad and I am very interested! I live very local in Wandsworth Town and I am available to start from Monday 19th May or later.

I am a very experienced and educated nanny looking for a part-time or full-time role. I am available Mon-Fri 8am-7pm and would consider a 1/2/3/4/5 day position on an after school pick-up role.

Available ASAP, Crb checked, non-smoker, driver, Teaching degree, First Aid and lots more!

If interested please message me or call me on; 07930230895

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kirby :))
Kristyna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kristyna » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello, is this position still available??I am very interested. Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.