Saturday baby/toddler class

7 posts
Amandine Auteserres
Options:
Share this post on:

Saturday baby/toddler class

Postby Amandine Auteserres » Sun May 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Hello,
I have a little girl 16 months and it's difficult to find out a class she could go with her dad on saturday/sunday.
Does anyone know any baby/toddler class taking place during the weekend around clapham / battersea area ?
Thanks for you help
Polster21
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Saturday baby/toddler class

Postby Polster21 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Baby ballet does classes in clapham (and maybe balham) on sat mornings. Not sure how old your baby needs to be, but we definitely took our little one before she was two.

Or if it wasn't a class, but just an activity you were after, I think Bertie and boo in balham has story time on a Saturday morning.

Or you might be able to find a swimming class?

Hope this helps!
Jellie75
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jellie75 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:59 pm

I think you can go to the Bees Knees play centre at the Battersea Arts Centre on Saturdays... May be worth at try?
Battersea Mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Battersea Mummy » Sun May 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Gymboree in Clapham run classes on Saturday mornings. Our 21 month old daughter has been going for the last year and loves the classes. Lots of dads there on a Saturday morning with their little ones.
Amandine Auteserres
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Amandine Auteserres » Mon May 11, 2015 2:46 pm

thank you very much for all your messages, happy to read I am going to find something

BatterseaSquareMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BatterseaSquareMum » Mon May 18, 2015 8:09 am

Hi, we love the swimming lessons at London Baby Swim in Wandsworth (very near Southside) and on weekends it's mostly dads which is lovely. If your daughter isn't too exhausted, the swings in the park behind Waitrose are also great for a play before or afterwards.

If this is of interest, I think their new term is starting soon so best to check ASAP.
pie81
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pie81 » Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 am

Swimming - loads of companies, I'm not sure which do Saturdays but try Water Nippers, Waterlife Swim School, Water Babies, London Baby Swim.
Ballet (have a look at fancy footwork)
Football (little kickers)
Little Gym
Gymboree
Playball
Bees knees as BAC - oh and they run free kids activities from 10am on the last Saturday of every month.
St Marks Church does a dads playgroup one Saturday a month

Some of these (eg ballet) are only suitable from 18 months but you're not far off that

Also I think there may be Saturday am stay and play sessions at the old one o clock club on Chivalry Road

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.