Balham based nanny from June/July/Sept

3 posts
Jellybeans
Options:
Share this post on:

Balham based nanny from June/July/Sept

Postby Jellybeans » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:12 pm

Dear Parents,
I am a dedicated nanny, mainly caring for babies and toddlers but also school children. I have a real passion for childcare, and I love to see how children develop with my help.
My current role is coming to an end as the little one will be starting nursery. I am available from June onwards.Ideally 4-5 full days in the Balham, Clapham,Tooting , Battersea area.
I have been a nanny for 25 years, have excellent references, first aid,dbs, childcare qualifications,dual citizenship.I am very energetic, hard working,punctual, hardly ever ill, extremely organized, self-starter.
I am also open to nanny shares if someone is interested.
For more information, please pm meĀ 
Looking forward to hearing from you,
many thanks
Acgrimstone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Balham based nanny from June/July/Sept

Postby Acgrimstone » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:57 pm

Hi we are looking for a nanny from mid July for 4 days a week as our current nanny is going on maternity leave. She will be off for at least 6 months. There is also the possibility of it becoming a permanent position depending on of/when she returns to work. We have 3 children 2,5,8 years and my brother has 2 children age 18 months and 4 years. We split the time between us over the week. We both in Clapham off the Northcote Road and our children go to the same school.

If you would be interested please get in touch.

Anna
NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Re: Balham based nanny from June/July/Sept

Postby NannyandChild83 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 pm

Hi Jellybeans,

We are on a drive to widen our nanny pool for a variety of wonderful jobs in and around London. Email carla@nannyandchild.co.uk if you're looking for your next role.
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.