Rude manager at Nail Dress on Northcote

5 posts
sbanana31
Options:
Share this post on:

Rude manager at Nail Dress on Northcote

Postby sbanana31 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:30 pm

Avoid this place. The staff are greedy, rude and don’t care about their customers. The manager shouted at me on the phone despite 18 months of being a loyal customer. He’s greedy and his attitude is awful. So many better nail bars in the area. Avoid!
noddy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Rude manager at Nail Dress on Northcote

Postby noddy » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:23 am

Sorry that you had a bad experience- it certainly should’nt have happened. However I would say that I have only had really positive experiences there- the manager has always been kind and accommodating and the quality to price ratio is up there for the area. Totally surprised by this post I have to say!
preddyway
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby preddyway » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:49 am

I do think it’s unfortunate to trash a local business on here without sharing the circumstances and story. Times are tough for businesses as it is and Northcote Road rents are obscene.
BFW
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BFW » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:41 am

Have only had really good experiences at Nail Dress.  The manager's english is not perfect so maybe something got lost in translation - but she has always been polite even when they are really busy.

It's too easy to post negative feedback without knowing what happened and I hope this doesn't discourage people from visiting a local business... 
katetabs
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby katetabs » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:28 am

Have to say, I've been going there for a long time every 3 weeks or so and I've never once had a bad experience. Staff are lovely and are excellent at their jobs. Once my online booking hadn't worked and they were so busy and the manager was fabulous and got me in as soon as possible and stepped in herself as staff were busy and did some of my pedicure.
Obviously I know you had a bad experience but no details are provided about what happened. Our high street is struggling and we need to take care of our local businesses.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.