Highlights advice - again!

3 posts
sarah2018
Options:
Share this post on:

Highlights advice - again!

Postby sarah2018 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi all.

I know this is something that has come up a few times on NVN - hopefully you don't mind me asking again! I go to a central London salon for highlights and I love what they do but it's pretty expensive for what it is and I'm sure there will be other places that do great highlights for not so much (maybe!) ! I have Loreal Luo highlights, which I really like - tried highlights from other brands (including Aveda) and never found they look quite as 'sparkly'.

Any suggestions on somewhere to try?
orangeplum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highlights advice - again!

Postby orangeplum » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:38 am

Hi

I get my hair coloured by Peter at Peterpenny's in Putney and have done for a while now. Both highlights and tints. They are a small salon, excellent technically and reasonably priced. They take time to do exactly what you want. They just focus on you when you are there (no multiple clients or juniors doing part of your hair).

I have always been really pleased with my colour and had lots of complements. There are Peter and Penny ( husband and wife) plus two stylists and they are all good.

http://peterpennys.co.uk
Sarahsea
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highlights advice - again!

Postby Sarahsea » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 am

Mark who worked at Mr B’s on Fulham Road for years has now gone mobile and is great for blonde highlights - he uses L’Oreal, I think. He’s also a very good cutter/blowdry. I used to go to a high profile colourist in west end which was a fortune for not a great job (plus hair was becoming damaged) and Mark sorted it all out. He trained somewhere famous (can’t remember where) so has seen it all! Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll ping over his number.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.