Sick in the car - car valeting?

6 posts
jennykirby
Options:
Share this post on:

Sick in the car - car valeting?

Postby jennykirby » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 pm

My four year old was sick in the car today en route to visiting family. One emergency outfit purchase later I cleaned the worst of the sick off the surfaces but would like to get the car valeted. I will need it washed and cleaned on the inside rather than the usual hoovering it gets when it's valeted in the car park of sainsburys colliers wood. Can anyone recommend somewhere that could do this for me? Thanks for any tips!
jennykirby
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sick in the car - car valeting?

Postby jennykirby » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Bump.
DinosMom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DinosMom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm

DCS Valeting Dean Childs. Comes to you. Don't have his number on hand. I'm sick in bed, sorry. But he's a lovely guy and does a great job!
jennykirby
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jennykirby » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! I'm hopeful of having a sweeter smelling car soon.
Limegreenmouse
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Limegreenmouse » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 am

There is also a place near Wimbledon Park underground that do an excellent job. I didn't recognise our car after it had been done before we sold it. The paintwork was so shiny that it looked a different colour! The inside had been completely transformed as well. The first person to look, bought it, so well worth the cost.

Amyeastall
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Amyeastall » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Ditto, my four year old coming back from Devon on Sunday. I took our (rental!) car to Homebase at Wandsworth Roundabout and paid for the no 3 (inside and out) which was £15 plus they will clean any seats for an extra fiver per seat. Ask them not to put an air freshener in though- the overwhelming floral stench was almost worse than before the clean!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.