local celebrities

180 posts
coldatchristmas
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: local celebrities

Postby coldatchristmas » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 am

I started this thread and I cannot believe I forgot Piers Morgan!!!

I've seen him lots on the Common watching kids play sport. His own kids obviouly, not others in a weird way! :lol:

CAC
Seb
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Seb » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 am

Ainsley Harriot is a Balham boy.

Actually he went to Emmanuel School. The guy who invented the internet also went to Emmanuel School. I want mine to go there. I reckon that if they cater to boys from the inventor of the internet to a celebrity chef then I they can probably sort mine out! :lol:

cac
moops
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby moops » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:18 pm

I know this is throwing the net out a bit but Sir Bob Geldof lives in Battersea, my friend is a Pharmacist and used to work in the area and he and Daniel Craig used to come in all the time. I've also seen Robbie Coltrane driving in Richmond and
Mark Durden-Smith in Fulham
Last edited by moops on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldatchristmas
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby coldatchristmas » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:56 pm

God that is SO embarresing!!! :oops:

Not the same person but different parts of the same couple and SOMEONE FORGOT TO LOG OUT

I quite enjoyed the annonymity but now everyone will know we're together.

Sh*t

CAC
catief
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby catief » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:39 pm

coldatchristmas wrote:God that is SO embarresing!!! :oops:

Not the same person but different parts of the same couple and SOMEONE FORGOT TO LOG OUT

I quite enjoyed the annonymity but now everyone will know we're together.

Sh*t

CAC
Well, I certainly didn't notice til you drew attention to it. Good luck with the new baby and the "period of exile"!!! :D

Seb
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Seb » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:59 am

thank you

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
tamara
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby tamara » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 am

I know its not current but Tiggy Legge-Bourke taught at a nursery school in Balham before becoming nanny to Prince William and Prince Harry. I think it was Caterpillar or Second Steps.

Now thats posh! :lol:
Karen Simmonds
Share this post on:

Postby Karen Simmonds » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 pm

I just had to check these pages out for myself and can I just say to all those who have been busy posting their sightings on our local actors, actresses, chef's and comedians - please, please, please stop this nonsense and leave these people to get on with their lives. Giving out details of streets where people live is in my opinion totally unacceptable - STOP IT NOW!!!
moops
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby moops » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:11 pm

We're just having some fun! I have to say though that I do feel a bit sorry for celebrities after last night, we stopped at a services on the way up North and Kate Garraway was there with her Husband and kids. She was breastfeeding her baby and people were going up to her and asking for her autograph, it was appalling!

metoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby metoo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 pm

I shouldn't be joining in on the mindless banter but are you sure Ainsley went to Emmanuel? I could've sworn he went to Wandsworth Boys (as was)??
I ask because my son did a short biog about him for a school presentation (on famous black people to admire) and I'd hate to think I'd misdirected him!!
absolutely minor and drivel I know but it's niggling at me now!!!
local gal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby local gal » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:55 pm

i must say that after reading all about the local celebs in our area i have no choice but to agree with travel matters about leaving well alone on this now.

i was totally shocked also and i think anyone with a little bit of education would and should feel the same?

do people not think back to jill dando? she was killed by some crazy person - and right here for the world and his son to read we have locals (crazy people) giving out street details of the celebrities that live in our area - how very sad you lot are, i urge you all to get a life of your own.

i would also like to ask the people that run this site to remove all this rubbish as it does not look belong on this site.

local gal
catief
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby catief » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm

WOW. Happy New Year to you too.
moops
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby moops » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi Catief, Happy New Year!

Is it just me or are you and I and a handful of others the only ones on here that just want to have a laugh and a chat and not take everything so seriously??! :? I remember when NVN was such a lovely place with lots of wonderful ladies giving support and advice and there was absolutely no nastiness, snobbery or bitchiness. I think people who join this site just so they can criticise don't really know the people who make up this forum or what we are about.

I hope the New Year is going to restore peace, love and harmony to NVN or I'm outta here!

catief
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby catief » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:56 pm

local gal wrote:i must say that after reading all about the local celebs in our area i have no choice but to agree with travel matters about leaving well alone on this now.

i was totally shocked also and i think anyone with a little bit of education would and should feel the same?

do people not think back to jill dando? she was killed by some crazy person - and right here for the world and his son to read we have locals (crazy people) giving out street details of the celebrities that live in our area - how very sad you lot are, i urge you all to get a life of your own.

i would also like to ask the people that run this site to remove all this rubbish as it does not look belong on this site.

local gal
Hello "local gal" Welcome to the site. I hope you managed to read some other stuff on this very useful site and didn't just join in order to criticise a harmless piece of fun. You seem quite familiar with the site so perhaps you have been "lurking" (technical term, I believe, used to describe people who follow a forum but don't join in for a while) or perhaps you have been here in a different guise and we don't recognise you by your new name. Which ever it is, we mean no harm. No addresses have been given out and quite frankly it's mostly speculation and probably a load of nonsense. Try to relax in the New Year with perhaps some of the great offers here on the website. Maybe you'll find it useful and in turn you can help others with your knowledge of the area.

Have a chilled New Year.
sharon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sharon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 am

If it helps anyone, I use to go to school with Ainsley Harriot, we went to Honeywell,
I dont know what secondary school he went to. The first house i think he bought
was on the new East Hill Estate, as we both bought one. He lived there for many
years but about 10years ago approx he sold it and moved to sutton i think, I still
see him around, last time was in B&Q in wandsworth where we shared and kiss
and friendly hug. He does his filming for cant cook wont cook in the studios in
Armoury way Wandsworth, so maybe thats why he gets sited. He really is a lovely
guy, never forgets people from his pass always got time to say hello.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.