Dog adoptions

6 posts
Arpikriko
Options:
Share this post on:

Dog adoptions

Postby Arpikriko » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:35 am

Hello all
I am writing from Qatar where I am currently staying although am a Putney girl.

Wanted to ask if anyone is looking to adopt a puppy or an adult dog and change their lives for better.

I am rescuing many puppies and street dogs here in Qatar that are facing extreme heat and neglect. They are all healthy, vaccinated and neutered.

Everything will be paid for - vaccines, crates, travel - I only need to find a loving and forever home. I can share photos and videos.

If you are looking for a dog to rescue and change their life please message me or share - please they are desperate for a chance.
beaver
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dog adoptions

Postby beaver » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:13 am

Yes, I would be interested.
NannySal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NannySal » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:35 am

I don’t want to sound as if I am putting the original poster down for doing a wonderful job at trying to help these puppies and dogs. However we do actually have an abundance of dogs/puppies sitting in our own dog shelters in the UK, waiting to find a new home! During these especially difficult times families have had to make the tough decision to give up their pets to local shelters and hope that someone else will take them on and give them the love they deserve! 
Why are we bringing more and more dogs in from abroad, while leaving the dogs who are already stuck in shelters here waiting to be rehomed?

Don’t get me wrong I am an animal lover and yes I believe that all animals deserve a chance of a happy life, but ignoring the dogs already here to bring in more that potentially could end up in our dog shelters! Doesn’t make sense to me! 
oldmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby oldmum » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:36 am

Will they be tested for brucellosis?
Mum2Girlz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mum2Girlz » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:30 pm

Please make sure you conduct home checks for any potential families and they are fully aware of the precautions to ensure the safety of their new dog, the potential time they’ll need to decompress. Traumatised foreign rescue dogs are so often seen lost and scared upon arrival. It’s heartbreaking for the families who weren’t prepared, and for all involved should tragedy occur on the road or railway lines here.
There are many excellent trainers here to support new owners, would you also provide rescue back up should the adoption not work out?

Andriano20
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Andriano20 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:03 pm

Hi. Call me Adriano. Have a nice day.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.