Fake grass

6 posts
Whatever
Options:
Share this post on:

Fake grass

Postby Whatever » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:12 pm

Well… I didn’t think the day would ever come but the constant mud from dogs and kids running around in the garden, there aren’t enough hours in my day to clean the kitchen floor as often as I have to. I’ve always been sniffy about fake grass but think I might be prepared to eat humble pie. So - recommendations please? I’ve seen EASI_GRASS vans around but any other companies of note? Also - environmental issues? Would love to hear other people’s thoughts and if you had it done did you regret it? Thanks
Goldhawk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fake grass

Postby Goldhawk » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Yeah they are awful for the environment and can't be recycled
On the other hand - no mud and kids play outside a lot more year round
AbbevilleMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AbbevilleMummy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:23 pm

We have fake grass and I regret it. What with dog pee/poo, fox pee/poo and neighbours cat pee/poo, I find it really unhygienic no matter how quickly I pick up the poo or wash it with one of those outdoor wet vacuums.

In the summer I’m having it pulled up and I’m going to pave it all instead so I can jet wash when needed.
Starr
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Starr » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:28 am

Please get grass. Its good for wildlife and lovely under the feet and cooling in the summer heatwaves.
Clare Lupton
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Clare Lupton » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:33 am

Please keep your grass - the birds need it! And it will keep you cooler in the summer, with paving or fake grass you will roast. And have you thought of a Hug Tug? They grab the dirt & are washable, lots if designs & sizes & they just might save your sanity!

Clare Lupton
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Clare Lupton » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:06 am

I meant a Hug Rug! Sorry for the typo!!!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.