Can anyone recommend a reliable roofing company?

6 posts
notjustamum
Options:
Share this post on:

Can anyone recommend a reliable roofing company?

Postby notjustamum » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:16 pm

For a bay window roof repair, SW4.

Thanks in advance!
Dud1ey
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Can anyone recommend a reliable roofing company?

Postby Dud1ey » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:17 pm

Try Tony Jackson +44 7739 643166. I got his details from a recommendation on this site. We had a recurring problem which I had paid hundreds of pounds to another roofing company to fix, but they just tackled the issue superficially. I then called Tony and he was great - really got to the bottom of the issue, dealt with it quickly, and was reasonably priced.
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chorister » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:39 pm

A W Roofing (Alan Woods Roofing) has done two jobs for us,, absolutely reliable, excellent quality and very reasonable, though probably not the absolute cheapest you could find.
Red5
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Red5 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:25 am

Homer roofing, we used to have a flat roof that continually caused damp, they installed a pitched roof on our bay window. Very pleased with the work, very reliable and good comms.
Mememe
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mememe » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:14 am

Dave reroofed a bay window for me as well as an extension flat roof, I've used him for many years for lots of different roof and butter jobs big and small. Works for local ig building companies bt get him direct - he's the nicest person, the absolute best and extremely reasonable. My no.1 person to recommend 07956 601 048

evelyco
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby evelyco » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:07 am

Hi notjustamum.
About 3 weeks ago, the roof of our house was damaged because a tree growing nearby fell on our roof... Just imagine, my husband was in another city at that time, and I was sitting pregnant alone in a house with a partially damaged roof. My husband contacted roof repair long island company, and I expected long weeks of stress and anxiety. However, the guys from the company turned out to be real rescue angels. They arrived to us the very next day, breaking off from other orders to help us at this difficult moment.

In two days, like labor geniuses, they restored our roof. Their care and professionalism were incredibly important to me and my family. As a result, our roof has become even better than before

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.