Northcote Baby Massage and Baby Yoga classes coming to Balham High Road from April

1 post
Northcote Baby
Options:
Share this post on:

Northcote Baby Massage and Baby Yoga classes coming to Balham High Road from April

Postby Northcote Baby » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:32 pm

Hello. I am delighted to be starting my Baby Massage and Baby Yoga courses at the beautiful St Mary and Saint John Church on Balham High Road. I will be using the Music Room which is a lovely space catering for all of your needs, eg buggy parking as well as tea and coffee making facilities on site.
Each course runs for six weeks. The Baby Massage course is a wonderful gentle start to classes with your baby and is also packed with lots of practical tips to help you with winding your baby and soothing and settling (when nothing else works!) and helps to build confidence when handling your baby.
The Baby Yoga courses are for the older baby (starting from 12 weeks plus) and you will learn some lovely yoga moves to practise with your baby (baby yoga). These classes are full of songs, movement and laughter! A guaranteed hour of fun!
I am now taking bookings for these courses and you just need to go to my website www.northcotebaby.com to get full details and book your space. Thank you x
Attachments
BABY YOGA.jpg
BABY YOGA.jpg (12.13 KiB) Viewed 553 times
Baby Massage Thomas.JPG

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.