Builders for garden wall and decking

15 posts
claphamama
Options:
Share this post on:

Builders for garden wall and decking

Postby claphamama » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi we are looking for somebody to help resort or rebuild a garden wall and lay decking. If anybody has any reccomendations please let us know as we want to go ahead quickly - especially now that spring has finally sprung :lol:
Purple_sage
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Builders for garden wall and decking

Postby Purple_sage » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Hiya, try Sammy on 07925 074892. He's a garden builder and really good at what he does. He did my garden a few years back and just recently did some deckings for my friend's garden
Terry a ward
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Terry a ward » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi we are south London Property services and would be happy to help! Feel free to call me on 07933043515 kind regards Terry
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby szerma » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Sammy is just doing some work for us on our front garden and we are very happy. Please PM me if you want to see it (we are just off Northcote Road).
TOM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TOM » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi I can do it for you www.atbconstruction.co.uk Regards Artur

LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:27 am

I would like to recommend Sam from Shape Landscapes.
Sam can be contacted on 07868162670
He did walls in the garden for us, a patio, front drive with walls and the full design and work of our new garden.
It was the best quote by far plus he's local and very reliable.
decking
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby decking » Tue May 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Please don't waste your time calling Sam from Shape Landscapes. He is one of the most unreliable tradesmen I've ever met. He did come to see the work I needed doing and promised he'd send a quote that night. He didn't. I chased for days and about a fortnight later he sent one, but then I couldn't get hold of him again for weeks. He eventually took my call when I rang from a different number (he'd obviously been screening his calls!) and promised he could do the work a fortnight later. But sadly he never confirmed the exact date, and my subsequent efforts to contact him have failed. I've now given up! If he hadn't really wanted to do the job, I'd rather he had just told me, rather than string me along. He showed not even basic manners or decency.
claphamama
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby claphamama » Tue May 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Thank you for the recommendations and warning. To be honest, we are yet to find somebody! We contacted about 20 tradesmen/company and only managed to get one estimate so far. I had the following: 1. disappearing completely and not replying to call/messages, 2. asking me to email photos and measurements because they forgot to take any during site visit (!!) and 3. Cancelling a visit last minute because it was raining :shock: I can't believe people can be so unprofessional.
Zabulec
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Zabulec » Wed May 31, 2017 12:14 pm

I highly recommend KSfencing. Kris was prompt to visit and give me competitive quote. Job was done quickly, efficiently and without leaving a mess. Pleasure to deal with! His no is 07917801560.
Good luck! Hope you get it sorted before summer holidays

WhiteKnight
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby WhiteKnight » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 am

I can thoroughly recommend Blue Team
http://m.2blueteam.co.uk

They have been incredibly reliable and professional throughout the whole process. (Don't be put off be the website)
They are just finishing our job this week and I would be happy for you to see the finished result.

Avoid Clapham Landscapes - they let us down so many times and then stopped getting in contact. Almost comical!

Good luck
maryd
Share this post on:

Postby maryd » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:45 am

For fencing I used http://marshallscape.co.uk/index.html and was very happy with the work-found them relaible and best price I got too.

Although I haven't used either myself these two companies have been recommend on Streetlife so I've kept details:
http://www.2blueteam.co.uk
http://www.myurbanoasis.co.uk
http://www.head2toemassage.co.uk
claphamama
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby claphamama » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm

I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to who recommended Kris of KSfencing. I contacted him straight away after your post and he was very quick in giving us a quote, coming over to have a look etc. We now have a lovely garden we can use! He was an absolutely pleasure to work with and have around. He listen to our needs and feedback and went above and beyond to finish the work at the highest standard in the quickest time possible. We are very happy customers!
newbie_38
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby newbie_38 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am

Another recommendation for Sammy (07925074892). He has just redone our back garden (paving, fake grass, flower beds and fencing) and we are so happy with the end result.
Sammy is very professional, on time and his work is really high quality at a very reasonable price. His team is also very tidy and friendly. Overall a very happy experience!

LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Decking - we’ve just used Sam from Shape again for some more work and once again we have been very happy.
I did mention this post and it’s always difficult if someone who is super busy with projects cannot drop everything to accommodate a potential client. As you are aware his project extended and he was unable to do what was required for you in your time frames.
Hopefully you found someone to jump!
Hyde Ranger
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Hyde Ranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:55 am

We have just had our front garden wall replaced by a company called Bright Seasons. They were recommended by our neighbour, for whom they did a beautiful job of paving the front garden and side return. We are so happy with the work they did for us: fast work, a good price, very tidy, and they went to a lot of trouble to find the perfect bricks that matched our house (also at a good price!), and to ensure that we had the style we wanted. They were also lovely people to work with. The owner is called Pat, and his number is 07455771550.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.