We're building a fairy house on Webbs Road!

9 posts
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

We're building a fairy house on Webbs Road!

Postby fairytalekatie » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 am

Good morning everyone! :)

If anyone has been along Webbs Road over the past week you may have noticed a new shop popping up...

I'm very excited to share news with you that I will be opening an enchanting fairy themed venue for children's birthday parties and a fairy shop at 50 Webbs Road!

It will be home to parties, themed events and weekly classes with dance, arts and crafts and storytelling!

Look out for our big pink Fairytale Friends sign if you're wandering past and see if you can spot the butterflies!? :)

Our fairies will be flying in soon ready to greet you all in their new home in April... keep your eyes peeled for more magic as it appears!

Katie x
Northcote12
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: We're building a fairy house on Webbs Road!

Postby Northcote12 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:28 am

Sounds exciting! Very best of lucks for the opening.
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fairytalekatie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:16 am

Northcote12 wrote:Sounds exciting! Very best of lucks for the opening.
Thank you Northcote12! That's kind of you :D I can't wait to see what the children think of our fairy house!

Katie x
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fairytalekatie » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks everyone for your messages via here about our birthday parties and classes. (I should have got back to everyone now but if you haven't had a reply please let me know as my alerts didn't come through straight away). We're opening at the end of this month and are taking bookings now for party dates from the second week in April onwards! :)
If you'd like a first peek at some of the things that will be going on inside our magical fairy house head to: http://www.fairytalefriends.co.uk Or get in touch and i'll be delighted to share more details :) I'll do a post v.soon about our first event happening on the 2nd of April- 'Fairy School', with our magical Fairy Blossom! I hope you can make it!?

Here's a little pic of one of the windows I've been decorating today! :D Thanks to everyone who has stopped by for a look and picked up a leaflet from our fairy bicycle! Watch out for more magic as it develops each day!

Katie xx
Attachments
IMG_2275.JPG
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby juliantenniscoach » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:06 am

Good luck with your new business venture.

fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fairytalekatie » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:36 pm

juliantenniscoach wrote:Good luck with your new business venture.
Thanks Julian, that's very kind of you! :)

Our fairy house is growing a little each day! I'll be putting some 'I SPY' leaflets for the children in our Fairy bicycle basket this week for the children to play as they walk by! See if they can spot all of the fairy characters in the window and little details as they change and appear each day! :D
Attachments
image1.JPG
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fairytalekatie » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 pm

FAIRY GAME: Pick up a games sheet from the fairy bicycle basket tomorrow!

A fun 3 day long 'I spy' challenge with our fairy house windows! Your little fairies and elves can play on the way home from school or if you're strolling along Webbs Road :)
Play for fun or if you'd like a chance of winning a little fairy gift, post your completed game sheet through our letter box at the end of the 3 day challenge!
Fairies with the most right answers will go into a draw and by the power of fairy magic a winner will be found! Good luck! :)
Attachments
Fairytale Friends games.jpg
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fairytalekatie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:35 am

Well done Penny aged 4 on winning our Fairytale Friends competition! I hope you enjoy your fairy prize :)

If your little fairy or elf posted their game sheet through our letter box I have a little fairy keepsake for them to say thank you for taking part, just knock on our door between 9am and 7pm to collect it! :)

Look out for more exciting things happening at The Fairy Treehouse, not long until our doors open and we can welcome our first visitors ! :D

Katie x
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fairytalekatie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 pm

THE FAIRY TREEHOUSE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! HOORAY!
A huge, huge thanks to everyone who came to visit us on Sunday and welcomed us to Webbs Road. I'm so happy to be on such a friendly street :)

We had lots of fairy mail to open, the fairies say thank you for all of your lovely messages! I think they will be very happy in their new home :)

Our fairy shop is open 10am-6pm Tuesday-Saturday this week (Closed Sunday for our Fairy School event) We're closed every Monday. Please pop in and say hi!

Details of our Birthday parties, School holiday events, and weekly classes are all on our new website! have a peek- hope you like it! :)
http://www.fairytalefriends.co.uk

Excited for a magical journey ahead!
Katie x
Attachments
Fairy Blossom! image1.JPG
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.