Wandsworth prep

5 posts
sw1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Wandsworth prep

Postby sw1234 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi we are considering Wandsworth prep school got our daughter. Anyone got children there and are you happy with the school? Being a new school with no results as such we need some reassurance. Thanks
soph
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wandsworth prep

Postby soph » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 am

Annabel - can you ask in your weekly email?
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Annabel (admin) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi
Of course.

They've had a great Ofsted report and when I looked around last summer I thought it was a lovely school but lets see if we can get some real parent feedback for you.

Thanks.
Littlewombles
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Littlewombles » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:00 pm

My daughter attends Wandsworth Prep and we are very happy with it. Small class sizes, a nurturing environment where each child gets a chance to shine. Their way of teaching really captures the children's imaginations and the children are excited and inspired by what they learn.
I also really love the Forest School aspect of the school and there are a wide variety of after school clubs available.
soph
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby soph » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Thank you Annabel and thank you little Wombles. Really appreciate your help and feedback. It certainly came across as a nurturing friendly school, but parent feedback is invaluable. there are pros and cons I guess of really small class sizes and as my daughter would be going into Y3 the class is very small so I want to make sure the social aspect of school is there as well as the academic side! Thanks again

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.