Deep cleaner recommendations for newly purchased home

4 posts
sask
Options:
Share this post on:

Deep cleaner recommendations for newly purchased home

Postby sask » Wed May 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Hello, we've just recently purchased a new home and wanted to get it deep cleaned before we move in.

Would prefer a professional service with power wash tools as would love for grout to be professionally cleaned with steam, etc - the works. Grateful for any recommendations of such services!

Thanks in advance!

S
jtreliving
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Deep cleaner recommendations for newly purchased home

Postby jtreliving » Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm

I'm not sure I can help you with a professional general cleaning firm, but I do know a professional stone cleaning company. If there's otherwise nice internal or external tile work in the house that cannot be seen for years of accumulated grime, I would recommend them for that part of the work (normal cleaning companies have mixed results on this sort of thing, I find). Please let me know if you need their details.
Renmu
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Renmu » Mon May 21, 2018 7:12 am

We’ve been using this company for years and they’ve always done a thorough job. End of tenancy clean and spring clean was also spotless.
http://www.londonecocleaningservices.co ... ANING.html
RoberTST86
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RoberTST86 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 pm

A great deal of job when moving is getting a good moving company. Thanks to QQMoving you can calculate the best option. QQmoving - online service that will allow you to calculate the cost and delivery time from point A to point B.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.