Lovely visit to Paint the Town Green

4 posts
Lborthwickworks
Options:
Share this post on:

Lovely visit to Paint the Town Green

Postby Lborthwickworks » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:49 pm

I am a London based wood sculptor and recently came across ‘Paint the Town Green’ at a South London networking group. I was really thrilled to meet them as I am always on the lookout for collaborating with ethically minded suppliers. I loved the sound (and the colours) of their eco friendly paint products and was delighted to learn they had a wee showroom in Wandsworth (having previously paid high shipping costs for Eco paint to be delivered). The team at Paint the Town Green couldn’t have been more friendly and informative. I am delighted to see ‘green’ thinking companies appearing on the high street and wanted to give them a shout out; I can’t wait to test out the paints in some of my artworks!
Phil Robinson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lovely visit to Paint the Town Green

Postby Phil Robinson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:04 pm

It is so exciting to meet people like Lee too. We feel there is definitely a sense that the world's mindset is changing and people are more and more veering towards products and productions processes that harness well being in the home. Lee's Mirror Tapestry's are divine. Stunning craftsmanship. We can not wait to include one in a photo shoot against one of our paint colours. We will be stocking her amazing boards in our showroom soon. Unique and a beautiful showpiece for the kitchen, please be sure to pop by the showroom on Allfarthing Lane to see for yourselves. :)
Last edited by Phil Robinson on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Robinson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Phil Robinson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Phil Robinson wrote:Thanks Lee! It is so exciting to meet people like Lee. We feel there is definitely a sense that the world's mindset is changing and people are more and more veering towards products and productions processes that harness well being in the home. Lee's Mirror Tapestry's are divine. Stunning craftsmanship. We can not wait to include one in a photo shoot against one of our paint colours. We will be stocking her amazing boards in our showroom soon. Unique and a beautiful showpiece for the kitchen, please be sure to pop by the showroom on Allfarthing Lane to see for yourselves. :)
Last edited by Phil Robinson on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Robinson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Phil Robinson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Phil Robinson wrote:
Phil Robinson wrote:Thanks Lee! It is so exciting to meet people like Lee. We feel there is definitely a sense that the world's mindset is changing and people are more and more veering towards products and productions processes that harness well being in the home. Lee's Mirror Tapestry's are divine. Stunning craftsmanship. We can not wait to include one in a photo shoot against one of our paint colours. We will be stocking her amazing boards in our showroom soon. Unique and a beautiful showpiece for the kitchen, please be sure to pop by the showroom on Allfarthing Lane to see for yourselves. :)
#paint #ecopaint #colour #toxicfreefumes # homeinterior #decorating #home #wandsworth

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.