Year 2 Maths Tutor to come to the house

6 posts
SM Mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Year 2 Maths Tutor to come to the house

Postby SM Mum » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 am

Does anyone know a lovely maths tutor who could come to our home in Wandsworth once a week to teach a super keen maths boy.
Thanks so much - feel free to pm if easier.
MentorEducation
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Year 2 Maths Tutor to come to the house

Postby MentorEducation » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi SM Mum,

We can certainly help with a Maths teacher to come to your house. Please do give us a ring on 0208 883 2519. We have really bright teachers who can help inspire your super keen Maths boy!

Best
Mary
London Home Tutors
http://www.londonhometutors.co.uk
EmilyS
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby EmilyS » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 am

Hi,

I used PASS Tutors (based in Wandsworth) for my daughter. We had a fantastic maths tutor, who really helped build her confidence.

Hope that’s helpful
MissHolt
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MissHolt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:46 am

Hello,

I understand that you are looking for a maths tutor for your Year 2 son? What would be the purpose of the tuition? Are you looking for general maths tutoring? Do you require tutoring on a particular topic? Are you trying to ensure your son reaches Greater Depth in this subject or preparing for an entrance exam? I look forwards to hearing about your requirements!

My name is Miss Holt. I have 5 years primary teaching experience and currently work at an outstanding Primary School in Wandsworth which also serves as a Maths hub for the borough. We are intensively trained is Singapore maths, a method which emphasises hands on learning and deep understanding of the concepts covered which will be retained for life, rather than learning staid formulas!

I look forwards to hearing more about your requirements and seeing how I can help.

Many thanks,

Chantelle Holt
JKEducate
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JKEducate » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Dear SM Mum

We have a number of lovely, experienced maths tutors and could carefully match your super keen maths boy with the one that's right for him. Whether there is an overall purpose such as preparing him for later entrance exams, or simply stretching his maths ability and interest, we can help.

JK Educate
020 3488 0754
www.jkeducate.co.uk
JK Educate
Your child. Our priority.
0203 488 0754
jkeducate.co.uk

Marie_Flowers88
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Marie_Flowers88 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 am

Hi SM Mum,

I found this site, http://www.classesatoz.co.uk which provide Math tutor and teachers you can choose from across the UK.

Hope this helps.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.