Qualified nanny looking for temp full or part time work

7 posts
Nanny105
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified nanny looking for temp full or part time work

Postby Nanny105 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello,
I am an English qualified nanny with 10 years professional experience.
I have already put an advert on here as I am looking for a full time live out role, but am now interested in temporary regular work until I secure a permanent job.
If any parents are looking for a nanny/childcare on a temp basis please get in touch. Once I find a permanent role I am happy to work a few weeks up to a months notice.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Swforever
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified nanny looking for temp full or part time work

Postby Swforever » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 am

Hi
I’m looking for someone to start 12th March. I have 4 kiddies, 7, 4 and 1 yr old twinnies! The older two are at school so I predominantly need help after school 3-7pm Monday to Friday but I have been having approx 25-35 hours help a week so it really depends. The twins are girls and very sweet and easy!
I’d love to meet you if you are interested? I live just off Clapham Common Northside.
Lucy
CristianaLaurence
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby CristianaLaurence » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi there,

We are looking and I posted only yesterday. It would be great to talk - i'm on cristianalaurence@gmailcom.

Hope to hear from you,

Cristiana

Full-time Nanny for 8 month old in Balham

We're looking for a lovely nanny 4 days a week, Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 7.30am - 7.30pm
with alternating Wednesdays 7.30-11am and 7.30-7.30pm.
Rate: £12 an hour
Start date: 12th March

Please contact cristianalaurence@gmail.com if interested.
Elderflower
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Elderflower » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:18 am

Hi, I am returning to work and am looking for someone full time, five days a week from 12th March for 12 weeks on a women’s returner programme. I hope to be offered a permanent role at the end of the 12 weeks but will look to work four days a week.

I have two children, one boy age 6 who is in Year one at school and one daughter age 4 who is at nursery five mornings a week and starts school this September. We live on Clapham Common Northside.

If this is of interest to you, please pm me back.
Many thanks!
PilbeClarke
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby PilbeClarke » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:55 pm

We are two lovely families with one boy each. A 17 month old and a 2year 10 month old (2 boys in total). We live in Balham 3 roads apart. We're looking for a caring, loving nanny FT Mon - Fri roughly 8am - 6pm. The job will be at one house 100% of the time. Monday will be with the 17 month only. The older boy will join for the rest of the week. Email me if interested as we'd love to hear from you xlisapilbeamx@gmail.com

Roadhouse
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Roadhouse » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi there,

We are a friendly and outgoing family looking for a live out nanny to join our family. We have three children, two girls aged 8 and 6 and a very smiley little boy aged 6 months. We live off the Northcote Road in Clapham and are looking for a wonderful nanny to work Tuesday to Friday, 42 hours per week.
We need a confident driver, who will use the family car to do the school run during term time. Our current nanny leaves at Easter and I am returning to work in July. For the right candidate, we are flexible to the start date. Please do contact me if you are interested in the role.

Many thanks

Becky
PilbeClarke
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby PilbeClarke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Our circumstances have changed a little and we are looking for a temp nanny for the foreseeable. Tue-Fri. 8am - 6pm. For one lovely and kind nearly 3 year old boy. xlisapilbeamx@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.