Options:
Share this post on:

Temp After School Nanny Available

Postby Springtulips » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Qualified NNEB British nanny
Available for temp after school work ASAP

DBS & 1st Aid
Driver
Can do school pick ups, help with homework, prepare dinner and also happy to do extra duties before school run such as washing, ironing, tidying, errands, cooking for the freezer etc

Clapham Junction area
Wandsworthmumof3
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Temp After School Nanny Available

Postby Wandsworthmumof3 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:57 am

Hello I am looking for one and sometimes 2 days a week after school nanny so wonder if you could send me your email address. Or please contact me on 07793443595. I have 3 children aged 12 10and 8 and we live near Clapham junction. Many thanks.
Springtulips
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Springtulips » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

Thanks for the message. It's just temp I'm looking for while I find a permanent job with the older ones. Happy to temp for 1-2 weeks or upto a couple of months if it's slightly longer hours. Long term I'm looking for 35/40 hrs a week... thanks
Swforever
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Swforever » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:35 am

Hi
I’m looking for someone to start 12th March. I have 4 kiddies, 7, 4 and 1 yr old twinnies! The older two are at school so I predominantly need help after school 3-7pm Monday to Friday but I have been having approx 25-35 hours help a week so it really depends. The twins are girls and very sweet and easy!
I’d love to meet you if you are interested? I live just off Clapham Common Northside.
Lucy
Springtulips
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Springtulips » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:55 pm

HI Lucy
Thanks for the message, I really enjoy working with older children so looking for school age. Good luck finding a baby nanny for your twinnies, all the best x

Elderflower
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Elderflower » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:05 am

Hi, I am returning to work and am looking for someone full time, five days a week from 12th March for 12 weeks on a women’s returner programme. I hope to be offered a permanent role at the end of the 12 weeks but will look to the work four days a week.

I have two children, one boy age 6 who is in Year one at school and one daughter age 4 who is at nursery five mornings a week and starts school this September. We live on Clapham Common Northside.

If this is of interest to you, please pm me back.
Many thanks!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.