Nanny share available from mid April, mon-fri

4 posts
Kate1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny share available from mid April, mon-fri

Postby Kate1980 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi,

We are looking for another family (ideally one child) to share our wonderful nanny Monday - Friday from 11th April. Will be with my two children (aged 4 and 2). My eldest is currently at nursery and will be at full time School from September and my youngest at nursery 2-3 mornings a week, so your child will get a lot of 1-1 attention. It would be great to find a child of a similar age to my youngest if possible, although not essential.

We live 5 minutes from Wandsworth Common. As the share would be based at mine, I’m happy to provide all food/snacks etc. My nanny Kasia is amazing: she’s been with us two years and my girls have come on leaps and bounds. She has boundless energy and patience; she has a real zest for life and my girls absolutely adore her.

PM me for more information! katebelshaw@outlook.com
PilbeClarke
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny share available from mid April, mon-fri

Postby PilbeClarke » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Hello - does your nanny drive and would she be willing to pick up a little one from Balham?
Thanks
Lisa
Kate1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kate1980 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi Lisa,

No she doesn’t drive but she lives in Balham so she’s be happy picking your little one up...
delsh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby delsh » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello,

I have a 1 year old and I’m looking for a nanny share but only for 3 days a week - would that be something you might consider?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.