Abu Dhabi hotel recommendations

4 posts
sheel
Options:
Share this post on:

Abu Dhabi hotel recommendations

Postby sheel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello,

I'd be very grateful to receive recommendations for toddler friendly hotels in Abu Dhabi please.
My parents are also travelling with us and their standards are high! My 2 year old would love a sandy beach so any hotels by the beach with good kids facilities would be great.

Thank you.
NYCLON
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Abu Dhabi hotel recommendations

Postby NYCLON » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:23 am

Al Raha Beach Hotel has a kids club and the restaurants have lots of food choices.
They are approx 15 minutes from the airport and close enough to the city center.
It also helps that the staff are family friendly. :D
boonkoh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby boonkoh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:37 pm

Can i throw in an alternative destination? Muscat in Oman is somewhat overshadowed compared to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, but pretty much the same weather, great beaches, and a city with more cultural things to do than either Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Flight times are almost identical, and prices are similar (albeit slightly cheaper if you go more local). There is less of the over-the-top 6 star hotels, shopping, and glitz but could be better for a relaxing family holiday.
Lovingsleep
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lovingsleep » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:43 am

Another vote for Oman. The shargri-la is totally geared up for kids and also has an adult only hotel for the grandparents

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.