Coach for Work ?

7 posts
mumofbabyandcrazydog
Options:
Share this post on:

Coach for Work ?

Postby mumofbabyandcrazydog » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Hello - there are a few threads about coaches on the site but wonder if anyone has any current recommendations for coaches for work ? Looking for someone dynamic who can help me be more assertive and dynamic at work (finance/City job).

many thanks!
mumtomumcoaching
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Coach for Work ?

Postby mumtomumcoaching » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 am

Hi there,

I run a business called Mum to Mum Coaching and work with people as a professional development coach. A great focus that many of my clients have is on developing their confidence professionally - something that can feel like a very tricky task!

Please feel free to have a look at my website/facebook page and do get in touch. I'd be very happy to book in a free 30 minute phone call to chat through your needs, and how we might be able to work together.

www.mumtomumcoaching.com
www.facebook.com/mumtomumcoaching/

Best wishes,
Sue
TalentCompany
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TalentCompany » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi there

I know you're looking for recommendations but having coached a number of people within financial services on just this sort of thing I wanted to say I can help.

I run The Talent Company (www.thetalentcompany.co.uk) and have provided 1:1 coaching for individuals on areas such as confidence, assertiveness, presentation skills, time management and anxiety.
Lots of these (including assertiveness and confidence) have been within financial services.

If you'd like to have a chat about how I can help and how I work I'd be really happy to do that. All the details are on my web site.

Karina
BBens
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BBens » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:51 am

Hi Mum of Baby and Crazy Doggie,

I can strongly recommend Super You. Amy Savage there is great. http://www.superyou.co/about/
newmum99
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby newmum99 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:53 am

Hello - I am sure you have seen me mentioned in the other threads. I do have experience of coaching people around career issues so if you would like to give me a call or drop me a line please do and I can tell you more - my number is 07876 404764 and my email nelsonhenrietta@gmail.com. Thanks, Henrietta

SaraC
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SaraC » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:39 pm

I can recommend Fiona Worthington highly. She's based in Barnes and also works from The Putney Clinic. Most importantly she had a high stress career in the City for 20 years and will totally understand where you're coming from. She's a CBT therapist and has an advanced diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Her focus is stress management. If interested please contact me and I can put you in touch
hana.manthorpe
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby hana.manthorpe » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Hello, hello,

I'm Hana from The Mental Movement http://www.thementalmovement.com/ and I work with women whose lives look great from the outside but that's not how they feel on the inside.

This often, but not exclusively, includes exploring their thinking in relation to work.

I spent 14 years working in the City, including 12 years at Deloitte and left to start my biz from a Director role - so I definitely get it.

I work with a lot of women at the moment around confidence and overcoming imposter syndrome.

Take a look at my website and would love to have a chat on the phone if you'd like to get to know me a bit better.

I also have an online group coaching programme called Spring Clean Your Thinking, http://bit.ly/2EFfff6, which starts this Thurs and is a really economical way to access some coaching - £30 for the whole month. The last spots are being booked now so take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

I wish you every success whichever coach you choose to work with.

Take care,

Hana (mother of a crazy dog called Rocky)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.