Looking for someone to help with PR for local history project

3 posts
NN history
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for someone to help with PR for local history project

Postby NN history » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:31 pm

PR Professional - needed to promote launch of Balham to Tooting Bec Trail (podcast and map)

We are a small local community group (Neighbourhood Network SW12 and SW17) and we have just finished putting together the Balham to Tooting Bec trail - a self guided walk with a podcast (local people telling their stories of the interesting local sites, such as: Du Cane Court, bomb at the Balham tube station, etc.) with a brilliant map to go with it. We had a small grant to help complete the podcast and map and want to launch the finished product in April.

We are looking for someone with PR experience to help us promote the launch as we would like to publicise it widely. Ideally we would like the local community to know about, and participate in, the launch of the trail - but we are happy for the message to be spread wider than just the local area.

We are able to compensate work to a certain degree (via the small grant we were awarded). If you think you're could help , or know of anyone else who is, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Rosieleecakes
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for someone to help with PR for local history project

Postby Rosieleecakes » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:13 am

Hi, this sounds really interesting! I work in PR, it would be great to have a chat about this my email is rosie-dean@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks, Rosie
Emptynestmummy.com
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for someone to help with PR for local history project

Postby Emptynestmummy.com » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi there. I'm not a PR professional but have just started a mummy blog, www.emptynestmummy.com, and would be delighted to promote the trail for you. I would be happy to trial the podcast and review it, plus promote my review of it on Twitter, Facebook etc. All free of charge of course as it would be great practice for me!
Please contact me via email at
Martina@emptynestmummy.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.