New Term - Physio-led Vinyasa Flow Yoga

1 post
LatitudeWellbeing
Options:
Share this post on:

New Term - Physio-led Vinyasa Flow Yoga

Postby LatitudeWellbeing » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am

Vinyasa Yoga Insta Jan.png
Join us for a weekly Tuesday evening yoga class focusing on mindful movement, strength, stamina breath work and relaxation!

WHAT TO EXPECT:
Vinyasa yoga teaches a series of flowing movements, prompting awareness of and connection to the breath. This mindful practice challenges balance, strength, and coordination whilst working towards a deep relaxation at the end of each class.

All Latitude classes are taught by a qualified physiotherapist so you can rest assured there will always be inclusive and thoughtful options to welcome all levels. If you have any particular injuries or questions about the class please feel free to get in touch.

WHAT TO BRING:
All equipment is provided but if you would be happier with your own mat you’re welcome to bring it along. Wear anything that you are comfortable to move and relax in.

PRICE:
Term Pass – £90 (Saving £36)

Available to purchase until 23rd January. Pass is valid for all 9 classes of the New Year Term.

Flexi Pass – £75

6 class pass valid for any of the 9 classes of the New Year Term. Available to purchase until 20th February.

Drop in – £14

You are welcome to join us at any of our classes by simply dropping in on the day.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOGA AND MEDITATION WITH HAYLEY

“The sessions are relaxing but challenging and I always leave feeling much better than before I went in. Yoga with Hayley provides an opportunity to de-stress in the middle of a busy week”
“Hayley is very professional, friendly and encouraging and I cannot recommend her yoga classes more. Thank you Hayley, I now love yoga! ”
“Great classes – Highly recommended! Hayley is an experienced and intuitive instructor who provides individual support and encouragement”
“Having never been to a yoga class before, I was more than a little nervous! However, Hayley’s warm welcome, natural teaching manner and calm, yet very clear instruction put me at ease within minutes.

She manages to balance demonstration of the poses, with walking around the class to check if need further guidance beautifully and is so encouraging. The level of difficulty is perfect; she enables the stronger students to progress whilst not leaving anyone behind, and the universal feeling of calm and composure we all feel after her classes is so apparent.

I cannot recommend her more highly to anyone looking out to start in yoga, or anyone with experience who is wanting to take their practice to the next level.”
“If you are looking for yoga or Pilates from a highly trained physio, I can’t recommend Hayley enough!”
“Hayley is a wonderful teacher. Beautiful classes, beautiful heart.
Totally recommended”

http://www.latitudewellbeing.com
Attachments
Pregnancy yoga (2).png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.