You Wont Believe this 5* All Inclusive offer to Mauritius

3 posts
Travel Designers
Options:
Share this post on:

You Wont Believe this 5* All Inclusive offer to Mauritius

Postby Travel Designers » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:21 pm

This offer can not be missed to #Mauritius 5* All Inclusive Long Beach Resort 7 Nights from £1179pp
Travelling in various dates in May, June and Early July (INCLUDING MAY HALF TERM !!!)

You can break you stay in Dubai, stay for longer or upgrade your rooms. This offer must be booked by5pm on 28th February.

Call James on 020 7720 8484 or email james@traveldesigners.co.uk

Flights with Emirates from Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle or Glasgow

Long Beach has that incredible view of the Indian Ocean typical of many luxury resorts on the island, but it’s the quirky architecture and cool atmosphere that provide its unique look and feel. The focus here is on providing a holiday that suits your lifestyle whether it’s enegetic or laid-back. If you wish to do nothing but relax by the pool (or on the sand as you’re tended to by a team of dedicated beach butlers) then just relax and recharge; yet if you wish to fill your time with experiences – perhaps starting the day with a wake-up bicycle ride, joining a culinary journey as part of a Mauritian cooking class or discovering the art of mixology – Long Beach can provide.

Modern and full of light, the accommodation reflects the style of the resort. Natural tones are used throughout and furnishings are vibrant and contemporary yet built for comfort. First-floor Junior Suites overlook the gardens, or for a supplement, the turquoise lagoon. For direct access to the gardens or to be just a few steps from the beach opt for a ground-floor Junior Suite Beach Access or Oceanfront respectively. Families can choose between interconnecting Junior Suites or a fantastic Family Suite which has a separate kids’ area with sofa beds and their own bathroom.

Call James on 020 7720 8484 or email james@traveldesigners.co.uk or visit us in-store at 8 The Boulevard, Balham High Road, SW17 7BW
Attachments
long-beach-mauritius-29995859-1516121971-ImageGalleryLightboxLarge.jpg
Travel Designers
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: You Wont Believe this 5* All Inclusive offer to Mauritius

Postby Travel Designers » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:36 pm

HI everyone, this offer was so successful, we've managed to get it extended, but only until 5pm on the 2nd March - so not long. ! Spaces still available for the May Half term, please do call Nick on 020 7720 8484 if you fancy escaping to the sun !.

An example price for two adults and two children sharing one room is £3970 and for two interconnecting rooms is £4600 for seven nights over May half term ! This is a brilliant offer. !
AB1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: You Wont Believe this 5* All Inclusive offer to Mauritius

Postby AB1980 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Just a quick note to say I contacted James to see about this offer and he couldn’t have been more helpful. Although my requirements and dates changed a few times he was able to get me a fantastic deal and was a joy to talk to making the process easy. I have never booked a holiday through an agent before and usually spend days/weeks researching and then booking it. In future I will go through an agent!

Thanks James, I’m really looking forward to my Mauritian/Dubai holiday later in the year!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.