Ski holidays with Children

1 post
Snow Angel
Options:
Share this post on:

Ski holidays with Children

Postby Snow Angel » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:04 am

Hi Nappy valley mums and dads,

I'd like to introduce myself, Alexandra and my company Snow Angel Nannies Ltd. I am a ski instructor in Les Deux Alpes and I also have nannies in many resorts across the French Alps to help your family ski holidays go smoothly! we all no that happy children make for happy parents!

Our nannies all have relevant qualifications, CRB/DBS checks and first aid qualifications, they are all english mother tongue and have been carefully selected and trained to care for children on ski holidays!

I'd love to make you all an offer of 20% discount on all nannies booked during the rest of January and the first week of February for this time and the same for any nanny booked for January 2016 before 8th February 2015. If you would like some more information about what we do our website is www.snowangelnannies.co.uk or I'd be happy to answer any questions on this forum!

I know holidays with little ones can take some organising so please don't hesitate to ask any questions related to skiing with little ones and I'll do my best to help!

Look forward to chatting with you all!
Alexandra Chapman
Snow Angel Nannies Ltd.
www.snowangelnannies.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.