Mandarin speaking family seeking new friends with baby!

4 posts
chloeffw00
Options:
Share this post on:

Mandarin speaking family seeking new friends with baby!

Postby chloeffw00 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi

We are seeking a mandarin speaking playmate for our daughter. She is one year old and half Chinese. I m Chinese myself and working full time in the City. I have my parents looking after my daughter during the weekdays. My Chinese parents are modern, independent and speak English. We d like to meet other Mandarin speaking family to hang out and have some fun together!

We live very close to Clapham Junction station and go to York Garden Children centre's play group. We love our walks to the high street and Wandsworth common. We also love London and enjoy going to town.

Anyone is welcome to contact me, mum, nanny, daddy or grandparents!
MeiqinYan
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mandarin speaking family seeking new friends with baby!

Postby MeiqinYan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi, I am a Mandarin speaking new mum, our son was born on 4th Oct.we also live close to Clapham Junction..my husband is French works at canary whalf and I worked in the citi, currently on mat leave...would love to catch up for a coffee etc if possible, love to hear any advise about childcare etc.. meiqinyan1@gmail.com
wenlinchineseschool
Share this post on:

Postby wenlinchineseschool » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 am

Hello,
We have a lovely group of families/babies/toddlers in our Mandarin Explorer Bear & Panda classes at WenLin Chinese School. We learn children's songs, rhymes, stories, words in Mandarin together every Saturday during term time. Please feel free to get in touch with me and we can arrange you come and meet our families after half-term.
At WenLin we are a very happy community of over 70 students from as little as 8 month old to adults, who love learning Mandarin together.
Best wishes.
Rosa
Founder & Principal
WenLin Chinese School
www.wenlinchineseschool.org.uk
WenLin Chinese School - An Ofsted registered caring school
www.wenlinchineseschool.org.uk
Tel: 07883 025706
FB: WenLin Chinese School
Twitter: @WenLin_Chinese
Instagram: wenlinchineseschool
Princess Royal Training Awardee
Fcc
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fcc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi, I'm a Mandarin speaking new mum, my son was born on 22 Sep 2017. My husband is from Hongkong and we moved from Paris 2 years ago. I speak French too. We live near Clapham Common, not far from Clapham Junction. Would love to catch up :) henan.guan@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.