Morning spaces available in a lovely, traditional nursery.

10 posts
GatewayHouseNursery
Options:
Share this post on:

Morning spaces available in a lovely, traditional nursery.

Postby GatewayHouseNursery » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:28 am

A lovely "village feel"nursery school set in a large, bright, colourful hall with our own garden. We have a few morning spaces available for this academic year. If you would like to come and have a look around please contact me, Kate, on 07976 658 186.
www.gatewayhousenursery.co.uk
percymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Morning spaces available in a lovely, traditional nurser

Postby percymum » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 am

Both my daughters attended Gateway House and had such a happy time there. They were so well prepared for reception and continue to love school.
All the staff there are so caring and the staff turn over is so low which I think speaks for its self! I couldn't recommend it more.
Eskimomummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Eskimomummy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Both of my sons attended Gateway. They loved their time there and would always be excited to go and full of happy chat after! It is very friendly and all the staff are warm and welcoming. They also listen to parents and teachers concerns and embrace change accordingly. Because it's not a chain it can adapt quickly. Both my children are now thriving at school thanks to such a positive start to their education.
Coffeandcake
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Coffeandcake » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:41 am

I would echo this in terms of Gateway House - both my girls were there. It is a lovely nursery with traditional values and I think is unique in terms of not being part of a bigger "chain". I didn't look at any other nurseries having had a look behind the green door of the nursery. It is a fantastic transition from home to nursery - it genuinely feels like your own home but in a nursery environment. The staff are loving and caring - like an extension of family. We feel very lucky that our daughters were there and have only happy memories. Thoroughly recommended !
foxycoxy77
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby foxycoxy77 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Ditto to above! As another Gateway mum, I was thrilled with the nursery. My daughter adored her time there and it certainly made the transition to school very easy. It's a really friendly, cosy place, with staff who have been there a long time. We never had tears, just plenty of smiles. I couldn't recommend it more!

sande
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sande » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:14 pm

I would like to highly recommend Gateway Nursery - our son absolutely loved it and still now talks of his days at Gateway. Our daughter just joined with absolutely no issues at all - she too loves it. The teachers are kind, the activities fun and Ms Kate will offer both children and adults the needed hug when 'wobbles' happen.
madamex
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby madamex » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Another endorsement.... Both of my children attended Gateway House and loved it. It has a lovely nurturing atmosphere and both children thrived.
cuqui03
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby cuqui03 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 am

all sounds good! will contact them as I'm in the process of looking for one for my son starting September. Thanks!
sande
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sande » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:07 am

Honestly you will love it!

CB1973
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby CB1973 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:17 am

Both my son and daughter went to Gateway House and still have many happy memories of the lovely time they had there. It's a traditional, cosy nursery with lots of fun activities on offer and kind and friendly staff who have been there for a long time. Children are prepared well for their reception year which makes the transition to primary school so much easier - no tears! I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.