Wash Doctors car washing service to the rescue!

6 posts
admin-caroline
Options:
Share this post on:

Wash Doctors car washing service to the rescue!

Postby admin-caroline » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:09 pm

After a family day trip to a Country Park, with the kids' bikes in the boot, the family car had been gifted the ultimate present of serious mud! Normally I would combine getting the car washed at a local supermarket whilst shopping and running some errands, but I simply didn't have the time to do this after a busy half term. That's where the Wash Doctors literally came to the car's rescue! Using their easy to use iPhone app to book your car wash, they will bring the car wash to you, wherever your car might be parked in Central or South West London.

Having requested a full exterior and interior car wash at my home address, just 45 minutes later my Wash Doctor arrived on his pedal bike with all his necessary car washing equipment in the bag on his back. I was especially impressed with the fact that I was asked if the kids' car seats could be taken out to clean the seat underneath, NEVER has this happened before when I've had the car cleaned, and seeing as the back seats of the car are often used as a mobile tea eating service it can be pretty shocking to see what lies beneath the car seats.

Anyway, whilst I got on with life the wash doctor got on with demudding the car and vacuuming up food specimens which I'd thankfully been saved from dealing with. 90 minutes later the car was simply gleaming inside and out. The attention to detail was first class with my Wash Doctor using his fold up step stool to ensure he could reach every last inch of the body work.

I'm a definite Wash Doctor convert. Why not give them a go yourself especially as there's currently 20% off your first car wash with them.

Find out more about Wash Doctors and the 20% off offer here: https://www.nappyvalleynet.com/communit ... 15&t=93893

https://www.washdoctors.co.uk/
TootSweep
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wash Doctors car washing service to the rescue!

Postby TootSweep » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Sounds amazing.

I guess that if they are arriving by bicycle - you have to provide the hot water, and the vacuum cleaner?
admin-caroline
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby admin-caroline » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:00 pm

No, you don’t need to provide anything! So, their vacuum was one of those hand held ones that you charge up and they use a ‘waterless car wash’ which is described as the following on their website:

Using revolutionary cleaning technology, we require barely any water to clean your car!

The strength of the formula lifts and emulsifies dirt away from the surface of your vehicle making it easy and safe to remove.

The process minises the risk of scratching the paint and is 100% environmentally safe.
addled
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby addled » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:16 am

This is an advert, at least tag it as such.
Done&Dusted
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Done&Dusted » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:59 am

[quote]A seriously useful service (note: we paid in full!). [/quote]is what is said on the weekly round up e mail today

Is it an advert? I don't see it that way. There was something previously on NVN about WashDoctors - I used them and they were brilliant. If admin hadnt used them and written about the experience, my car would still be in its prior sorry state.

I gave some advice recently about what iron to buy - it wasnt an advert.

Melanie
Done & Dusted
Professional cleaning services Between the Commons and beyond.......

this is not an advert! :lol:
Done & Dusted

admin-caroline
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby admin-caroline » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:24 am

No, not an advert, I paid for the car wash in full! Just wanted to raise awareness of this fab service in our locality as it is a brilliant alternative to having to take your car to the car wash.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.