Welcome to NappyValleyNet. We're a new local community for mums and their young families in Richmond, Twickenham & Teddington. We have a big sister site in Wandsworth and Clapham that's been a huge hit with mums there so we're hoping that it works just as well for you too.
We're here to make your life easier by giving you the inside track on everything from top local schools, sports and activities to fabulous special offers and promotions. You can chat to other mums, share your tips and discover what everyone else is talking about. Need a nanny or au-pair? Simply post your free advert. Not sure which magician to book for a birthday bash? You'll find plenty of suggestions or just ask the other mums for their top tips.
And because NappyValleyNet is for you too, you'll find the name of the hottest hairdresser or the most relaxing café, plus the scoop on yoga classes, shopping, beauty therapists and family holidays.
- Latest post: https://t.co/Aw8K2juRmK October 26, 2016 7:02 am
- Latest post: Dear all. I need some advice. We are going to Tenerife next week with our 4 and a half year old ... https://t.co/gnVXKEvxC7 October 17, 2016 4:41 am
- Latest post: A deeply passionate musician with more than ten years of teaching experience is available to tut... https://t.co/ReP7Mv7nLA October 14, 2016 7:41 am
- Latest post: Went with C&W for both of our kids and has really positive experiences both times. For the secon... https://t.co/qSSnAFiQQZ September 13, 2016 7:27 pm
- Latest post: I have experienced Kingston for all my care and delivery for my first child in Dec 2013 and curr... https://t.co/ZLw4JFyNXp September 8, 2016 7:17 pm
- Latest post: I had both my children at C&W and really rate it. First birth was in the labour ward and second ... https://t.co/hZdAFp0XOB September 6, 2016 9:48 pm
- Latest post: We have the same choice and have decided to go C&W and private. I had an awful experience on the... https://t.co/9ajLw8bkwX August 27, 2016 9:36 am
- Latest post: I am in my early 30's and we are expecting our first child We have the choice between C&W and K... https://t.co/uD1tIiE6ia August 19, 2016 7:16 pm
- Latest post: Hello, can anyone recommend a UK shop where parents can register for all their baby presents (I'... https://t.co/oOYmQIvKjy August 12, 2016 11:00 am
- Latest post: Cheap Kitchen Units Sale Glasgow Go to h-t-t-p-:-/-/-w-w-w-.-c-h-e-a-p-k-i-t-c-h-e-n-s-.-u-k-.-c-o-m https://t.co/YxCpQ29cmr July 27, 2016 11:39 am
- Latest post: Hi everyone, we recently moved to Battersea from abroad and brought with us an electrical childr... https://t.co/OuMHQW7AuE July 27, 2016 9:27 am
- Latest post: HelloLooking for recommendations for a childminder in Teddington please!! 3x week for my two son... https://t.co/536tF81Odh July 26, 2016 4:27 pm
- Latest post: Hi Anyone can recommend me a clinic for botox / wrinkle treatment in London?There are so many on... https://t.co/m8XtsOE6fx June 12, 2016 8:42 pm
- Latest post: Sorry for posting here but for some reason the childcare section says it's locked!I am confused ... https://t.co/B8ZUthrKtT May 30, 2016 11:05 pm
- Latest post: Little Voices in Richmond are offering TWO free trial lessons (one singing, one drama) and prior... https://t.co/pAKCY6DGNN May 12, 2016 3:23 pm
Bomb threat evacuates Wandsworth school. One Direction star to buy £20 million Nappy Valley home? 2017 local school registration list already closed. Ken Hom Chinese New Year event
Dear NappyValleyNetter, "And if I've timed it correctly, those will be her new shoes." Every now and again Mr NappyValleyNet likes to interfere with the running of the house. His motivations are not unkind, he just labours under the misapprehension that his ideas might make a positive difference. This week his "I've got an MBA let me help you … [Read More...]
Parent “knocks out” teacher in Clapham Primary. Rats close Southside store. School stops midmorning snacks. First meet-up of 2016!
Dear NappyValleyNetter, Last week we had one of those central heating widgets installed that allows you to control the temperature from an app. It's brilliant because if you're disorganized (like me) you can switch on your radiators when you're out so its nice and warm on your return. But there is a problem. It can be controlled from … [Read More...]
Enjoying another man’s company: dangerous? Pre-schools introduce catchment areas! Aspace closed? Local school round-up!
Dear NappyValleyNetter, "One bloke." As part of the current "Get Mr NVN Fit" campaign I've been prodding him to take some exercise. The prodding turned to pushing until eventually he capitulated and agreed to take part in a class as long as I booked it for him, his view being that he shouldn't have to expend energy just to join a class when … [Read More...]