My wonderful cleaner is looking for work

5 posts
Blueberry
Options:
Share this post on:

My wonderful cleaner is looking for work

Postby Blueberry » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 pm

I have a fabulous lady, Dani, who has cleaned for me for over 8 years. We are moving to Edinburgh and so now she is looking for a new house/extra hours. I can't recommend her highly enough. She is Bulgarian, a great cleaner and also a truly lovely, kind and honest person who my children adore. I have known her for 8 years and she has been such a fantastic help to me over those 8 years - she cleans, irons, plays with my children, babysits.....really, whatever help I need and is very proactive.

I am more than happy to give a written or spoken reference.

If you want to contact me I am on 07767 782649 and if you want to contact Dani text her on 07403 404776.
Marketael
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: My wonderful cleaner is looking for work

Postby Marketael » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Hello,

We are looking for a reliable cleaner that is good with dogs for Mon-Fri, 2 hours around midday. We are based in Clapham.

Would Dani be interested?

Kind regards,

Marketa
shopper
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shopper » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 pm

I would potentially be interested in 2 hours Tuesday and Thursday 8-10 or 9-11 which may fit in with the other request
lydia249
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lydia249 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks to Blueberry's post, I contacted Dany about cleaning. She introduced me to a friend of hers who cleans in my area (Nightingale triangle). We only had first clean last week but everything was spotless! They both came round beforehand at the weekend to see the property, recommend what products to buy and discuss hours. Huge relief to finally find a good cleaner who 'gets' my standards and that you can actually communicate with! Highly recommend and would encourage you to contact Dany if you're looking for a cleaner in this area!
bubbaboo groups
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby bubbaboo groups » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 pm

I just wanted to add in another recommendation for Dani. She's been cleaning for us for a couple of years now and does a great job. She is lovely with my children too and was so helpful when my mother was staying with us after an operation.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.