architect recommendations

14 posts
Rosie81
Options:
Share this post on:

architect recommendations

Postby Rosie81 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:14 pm

We are embarking on a large full width extension at the back of our property. Our initial thoughts are to have a lot of glazing at the back to ‘bring the outside in’. We’d love to hear of any recommendations for architects who have offered great thoughts and designs re glazing. Our house is Victorian and we are trying to be sympathetic to the style but struggling to make it work! TIA.
ElizaDID
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: architect recommendations

Postby ElizaDID » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:52 am

Hi there. I might be able to help you. I practiced as an architect for many years + now run an interior architecture studio in Fulham. I can help you with the design + get a reputable glazing company or contractor on board. If that's at all useful, drop me a line.
JHarrison
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JHarrison » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi there,

I've recently used Stephen from Crawford architects and i found them very helpful and very reasonably priced!

http://www.crawfordarchitects.co.uk/Home.html
Architecture.Design
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Architecture.Design » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:27 am

Hi there,

We are Architectural Assistants and have worked in practice in SW London for several years working on design and planning for multiple residential properties. We would be happy to help you with your designs. We can also draw up the necessary plans and drawings for planning purposes. We are friendly and easy to talk to.

If you would like to know anything else or need any further information please email me at nikki_wernham@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.
delsh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby delsh » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:23 pm

We are currently using Architect Your Home for our loft extension. We want something very different from the norm and they have paired us up with a great architect in East London who totally understands our brief and has come up with some really creative solutions.
I just wanted to recommend them as we had a terrible (and very costly) experience with a local architect when we renovated and extended our house a few years ago which almost put us off working with architects ever again, but AYH have restored our faith in them and they offer a great pick and mix approach to their services, plus they have lots of architects on their books with very varied approaches and styles so they’re sure to be able to find someone to suit your brief.
Good luck with your project!

Architect101
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Architect101 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello there, I am an Architect based in West London and carry out extensions to help improve layout and light into a space. I will be more than happy to come round to come up with some ideas for your extension.

Please visit my website www.adeawoyearchitects.com which shows some of the projects worked on and most importantly testimonials from previous clients. You can drop me an enquiry through the website.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Ade
DFA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DFA » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:22 pm

We'd be happy to help!

https://www.dowenfarmer.com/
KarolinaHernandez
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KarolinaHernandez » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi Rosie!

I work as a project manager for a design and build company In SW London. I have done loads of beautiful projects with a similar brief. I’m currently on my mat leave and have a bit more spare time than usual (not running around my sites for a change :) ) and if you have any questions regarding the construction and build side of things just drop me a message, I’m happy to help out! Good luck with your project!
Kind regards,
Karolina

Follow me on Instagram
@thehomeprojects
SW12dadfincladviser
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SW12dadfincladviser » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:31 am

Hi - Philip Nicholson from ASG is certainly worth making contact with:
philip@architecturalservicesgroup.com, http://www.architecturalservicesgroup.com, 07836 336467

dudette
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dudette » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:14 am

Quartet Architecture do a lot of Victorian renovations round here so are worth looking at.
ricochernandez
Share this post on:

Postby ricochernandez » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:07 am

Hi there, I’m a building and Party Wall Surveyor so I come across a lot of plans. You want an architect who’s ideally familiar with the borough where your property is located. If you pop over some details I can point you in the right direction.
Businessmedics
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Businessmedics » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Hello,
I'd like to introduce you to Armstrong Simmonds Architects a firm of local architects who would welcome the opportunity to discuss your project in more detail. They provided us with great help and advice when we were designing our extension.
Contact details are 020 7228 1324 or email John Armstrong (partner) at
john@as-architects.co.uk;
Check out their website: http://as-architects.co.uk/ for good examples of the types of extensions they have designed.
Kind regards Sas Soubhi
SwNapster
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SwNapster » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:26 am

PM me if you are still looking for architects. I had shortlisted a few that I really liked (after a fairly extensive search) so can share the names.

harley.buttons
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby harley.buttons » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Try Carl from Pringle Design - 07766880770
Very good and competitive pricing!

Young fresh take on architecture

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.