Decorator

5 posts
LilyJessica
Options:
Share this post on:

Decorator

Postby LilyJessica » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello Everyone,
We are renovating our house which is BTC. End house will be about 2,400 sq ft. We have started and our builder will leave at the end of the year. We need a team of decorators to come in and decorate the entire house. Any recommendations for good quality workmanship from a team which are capable of taking on a job this size? Very many thanks in advance,
Mrs_S
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Decorator

Postby Mrs_S » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Hi,

I would highly recommend Radek if you are looking to paint your house. We have had a lot of work done on our house over the past three years and have dealt with a lot of contractors. Radek, by far, was the most professional we’ve dealt with yet.

He uses high quality materials, has a professional crew that are very tidy and leave the site as clean as possible during the work-in-progress stage, and gets the job done without continually adding to the bill for every minor detail.

He wasn’t the cheapest, but when you do a full side by side comparison, he was very comparable.

In short, he’s a great guy, with a great crew that does great work!

His number 07882852045
LilyJessica
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LilyJessica » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Thank you so much Mrs S. I have texted Radek. Best wishes,
Terry a ward
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Terry a ward » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Hi there we are south London Property services Ltd and would be happy to wuite for you! We are local and equipped to take on any size job and have many references and pictures of our work! Please feel free to contact me on 07484927722 kind regards Terry Ward
SomethingForKate
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SomethingForKate » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi,

I would very much recommend Ian Day decorators. We had our whole house (4 bed Edwardian terrace) in Tooting renovated last year and Ian did a fantastic job decorating it top to bottom, paying attention to detail to leave a fantastic finish to all surfaces including painting custom-built, built-in wooden furniture, skirting boards, bathrooms, the lot.

http://iandaydecorator.co.uk/

http://www.checkatrade.com/IanDayDecoratorsLimited/

Definitely worth getting a quote and the sorts of timescales his team could complete your project within. And if you're in touch, let Ian know that his Chasefield Road clients from 2016 recommended him :)

SFK

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.