Looking for a trusted design & build team in Wimbledon!

7 posts
linda73
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a trusted design & build team in Wimbledon!

Postby linda73 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 am

Hello,

Me and my husband have just bought a property in Wimbledon, and we need it to be totally revamped. This includes a loft conversion, a kitchen extension and a full house renovation. We want to choose someone that can offer us a fully comprehensive service, from the actual design to the fit-out, as we would prefer to avoid using different contractors. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Linda
amandaabba
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a trusted design & build team in Wimbledon!

Postby amandaabba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Linda, I would highly recommend Design Build London UK! We had brilliant communication with them from the start and there were no hidden costs. They gave our property a full renovation (which is next to Fulham Road), with a beautiful basement conversion and a stunning glass extension in our kitchen. Very friendly team, and clearly passionate about what they do!

Here's their site: www.designbuildlondon.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Amanda
Last edited by amandaabba on Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RachelP07
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RachelP07 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Hey,

Have a look at BPM http://www.bpmrenovations.co.uk/
I had an extension, kitchen and 3 bathrooms fitted by them.
1 company and they did everything for me - all the building work and design included.

Rach
NT1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NT1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi Linda,

I would recommend Hurlingham Developments.co.uk and speak to Andy on 07739 174360. They offer a complete service and have their own teams so they are competitive on price. They are based in Fulham but work in SW London.

If that doesnt work please feel free to contact me on 07787160121 as I live in Wimbledon and used to be an agent in the village so have lots of other contacts.

Hope that helps.

Nigel
LWade
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LWade » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 am

Hi Linda. Sorry for late reply and I'm sure you have found someone by now but we always use the same company as they handle all plans, party wall agreements,, building regs etc as we do not have the time to coordinate this ourselves and we trust them 100%. Clive is in charge of the building work and his number is 07966476862. They are really decent people and we have used them numerous times on our property portfolio. Good luck with it all.

ella.louise
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ella.louise » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi there,

I've recommended these guys before, but I recently had my whole house redone using The Market Design & Build http://www.themarketdesignbuild.com/ - they did a rear extension, loft conversion, and skylights on my house. I was soooo pleased with the outcome and really can't recommend them enough!!
Seriously won't regret it once you see their work!
frananne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby frananne » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:59 am

Hi Linda,

You might have found someone already, but in case you are still looking we used http://www.nickaustondesign.co.uk . They were very pleasant to work with and no headaches for us, as we let them design and project manage everything. We did pay the builders separately,but we used the ones they recommended and pretty much let Nick Auston deal with everything.
I can only recommend them.

Good luck
Fran

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.