Large kitchen extension + side return

9 posts
MarieW
Options:
Share this post on:

Large kitchen extension + side return

Postby MarieW » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

I would really appreciate recommendation for building companies for a large extension project. We are more or less ready to start but cannot justify the extortionate tender offers we had via our architect's recommended companies. In fact our architects were as baffled as we were! Big house, nice area seemed to attract offers that our budget can sadly not stretch to. We're therefore planning to do another tender round and would love to hear of any suggestions of companies with good track records that will not 'try it on' too much with their pricing. X
brigittehalliday
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Large kitchen extension + side return

Postby brigittehalliday » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 am

Hi there and sorry to hear about your experience. I can recommend Jon Cash from Hilltop Construction. He is highly experienced, really straight forward and importantly reasonably priced. Please call Jon on 07590 260 051 / 0203627 051 or email info@hilltopconstruction.co.uk. Good Luck Brigitte
brigittehalliday
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby brigittehalliday » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 am

Sorry the land line is 020 3627 0051
soph
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby soph » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am

Hi - try andy at runprojects.co.uk (07980544809). He has lots of great reviews on this site. He is a chartered surveyor and does independent tenders/contracts for projects. He knows so many local builders so I'm sure he could point you in the right direction as to Ones that can offer both a high standard of work but cost effective too. Andy is actually a quantity surveyor too so always has an eye on costs! Good luck.
Charlotte @ Draw
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Charlotte @ Draw » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:36 am

Hello,

I've come across your question with regards to your extension & side return. We're an architecture practice based in Wandsworth and this is something we could definitely help with. If you're interested we could talk through it more and help answer any further questions you may have whilst also getting a better understanding of what it is you're looking to do.

Please feel free to call on 02088746749 or email: info@draw-architecture.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Charlotte

http://www.draw-architecture.co.uk
Charlotte Fraser
dRAW Architecture
340 Old York Road, SW18 1SS
020 8874 6749
info@draw-architecture.co.uk
www.draw-architecture.co.uk

LWade
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LWade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 pm

I have bo Guy many houses in the sw17 area and completed over 15 kitchen extensions side returns and also loft extension extensions plus total refurbishments. I us a really lovely team of builders who have always quoted a very reasonable price. 07966476862 is the number and pls feel free to say that I recommended them. So many of my friends have used them with excellent results.
NT1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NT1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your post and enquiry. I know it can be frustrating to get the best price. However, if youve already have a schedule of works sent to you then I would recommend Hurlingham Developments and contact Andy on m: 07739174360 or email info@hurlinghamdevelopments.co.uk

They will be able to price it up from that as well as popping round and having a further discussion. Have you used local architects out of interest?

Im an ex agent so happy to recommend a number of architects or go through a previous project of Hurlingham Developments.

They are competitive and have their own team.

Regards,

Nigel
m:07787160121
mm electrical
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mm electrical » Tue May 30, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi.

I can recommend Tom. I have been working with him in last couple of years on many projects: lofts, extensions, refurbishments. Quality work and reasonable prices. Clients always happy. Tom-07782117555
NT1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NT1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi Mary,

I would certainly recommend Hurlingham Developemts who have completed some excellent work for me. They are well eatablished in SW London and have done lots of projects in Battersea, Wandsworth, Fulham and Chelsea. They have their own teams as well which is more relable than firms that sub out the the work and hence are reasonably priced. Call Andy on 17739 174360 at www.hurlinghamdevlopments.co.uk and dont foget to mention Nigel M:07787 160121 if you need any further help. I also have contacts for good architects as well.

Good Luck.

Kind regards,

Nigel
m:07787 160121

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.