PVA or Avian

3 posts
EmmaB
Options:
Share this post on:

PVA or Avian

Postby EmmaB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 pm

Looking to do some refurb work to our house, chasing between Avian and PVA - anyone have any experience of either that could share?
delsh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PVA or Avian

Postby delsh » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:34 pm

PVA totally renovated our house from top to bottom and extended it 2 years ago and we are still very happy with their work. From Vitas the owner, to Victor the lead project manager right the way through to each plumber/decorator/labourer - everyone was extremely professional, did a brilliant job and was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. My husband is a lawyer and a real stickler for detail, and we were organising our wedding at the same time, so we were not the easiest clients to deal with I'm sure, but they were brilliant at making the whole process as calm and easy as they could for us.

We've since recommended them to several friends, some of whom have had even bigger projects than ours completed by them and they've all been happy too, and we're considering extending our loft soon (now that our bank balance has recovered from the first build!) and won't consider having anyone other than them in to do it.

I'd be happy to share pictures of their work, or chat further on pm if that helps.
PeanutButter
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PVA or Avian

Postby PeanutButter » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:37 am

Justin and Phil from Avian are great. I've had an extension new kitchen and bathrooms and Phil's attention to detail is great. He's also hand built a massive TV unit and fitted wardrobes for me which look excellent. I work full time so needed to leave my house every day trusting them to do a good job. They were also always available on the phone or email which was hugely helpful for me. I've learnt with a build you have to get on with the builders as it takes over your life and these 2 have great personalities and are decent people. Hope that helps.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.