Blue Team Gardens

20 posts
Stripyshirt
Options:
Share this post on:

Blue Team Gardens

Postby Stripyshirt » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Has anyone used a company called Blue Team for their garden? I got a leaflet through the door the other day and Michael from the company came to give me a quote. He seemed nice enough and professional but would appreciate hearing from any one who has used them before I go ahead. TIA.
Maggie1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Blue Team Gardens

Postby Maggie1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Yes, would recommend. They did our front garden a few years ago and were very professional, quick and the standard of work was great.
Stripyshirt
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Stripyshirt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:27 pm

That's really helpful, thank you very much.
siying
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby siying » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Did you use them in the end? Would like to know how you feel about the service, as we are planing to do the same job
Stripyshirt
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Stripyshirt » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:10 am

Hi there, yes I did and I was really pleased with them. They started early, worked hard and tidied up after themselves and have done a great job on the garden. Would definitely recommend.

WimbledonWomble
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby WimbledonWomble » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 am

I am looking for someone to come along and do an autumn garden clear up - small garden which needs probably 3-4 hours to empty tubs, cut back a few small shrubs and do a bit of a weeding/dig over before the cold weather comes along. Might they do that kind of thing and what was their rate?
siying
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby siying » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Thank you for the recommendation, just spoke to them ;-)
Mum2Monkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mum2Monkey » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Hi,

I have just had a very competitive quote from Blueteam for a complete garden overhaul including building raised planters, tiling and laying fake grass. Has anyone else used them for this sort of redesign work or only for a more regular garden tidy up? Their quote is exceptionally competitive and they have been very responsive and so am keen to use.

Thanks in advance.
siying
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby siying » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Blue team just finished my garden today, they are very hard working, responsive and clean, I will recommend

Mum2Monkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mum2Monkey » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:29 am

They also just finished mine and were fantastic. Cleared out the "old" garden - and did significant landscaping, painting, fencing and put down artificial grass. They worked closely with my garden designer, but would have been easy to manage myself as they were really lovely guys. Punctual and cleaned up each night too. Highly recommend.
eddiec
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby eddiec » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 am

Hi there, had to sign up just to leave a good review. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

They have just finished doing our garden. A significant landscape and redesign project. They offered by far the most competitive quote, which often makes me a little suspicious but they literally could not have done a better job. We live in a 1960s terrace house with no side access, they levelled our back garden. Tonnes of earth, tools and materials had to go through our house in small bags. They have not left one mark anywhere. They levelled the front as well and have installed beautiful paving front and back, a lawn at the front, a really nice retaining sleeper wall at the front and a rendered brick one with floating bench at the back. They replaced a panel fence and also built a bespoke contemporary slatted fence. They have also rebuilt the steps up to our front door which look amazing.

I'm not usually good at leaving reviews but they were so good. I'm a stay at home dad so have my two daughters running around all day, they were working for about three weeks, turned up without fail at 8.30am, worked hard, were polite, quiet and cleaned up at the end of each day. Leo was very communicative throughout, always taking calls/responding to emails. He is a real 'solutions' person, any concern or change that we had during the project, he would have a solution for us. And most importantly, project did not go over budget at all. A great experience overall.

Happy to provide reference/photos if anyone wants!
Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bodders1 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi there
I have also just had a very competitive quote from Blue team for laying artificial turf and I am keen to use them. Could I ask the name of the project manager/lead gardener for those of you who have posted positive reviews re artificial lawns? Many thanks.
Mum2Monkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mum2Monkey » Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Leo. I think he also owns the company. He seems very hands on with all his jobs.... As well as my garden, Blue team have now done about 5 friends gardens (all with artificial grass) and everyone seems pleased.

Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bodders1 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks v much mum2monkey.
Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bodders1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi, we decided to go with Blue Team and they did an absolutely fantastic job. Leo was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. He was extremely professional and his team was tidy and hardworking. The garden looks great. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.