Cleaner needed in Clapham South

4 posts
Lights
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner needed in Clapham South

Postby Lights » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:45 pm

I am looking for a reliable cleaner with some common sense :D
I tried using 'Handy' website to find a cleaner and had an awful experience, she turned up early and I had to get my caretaker to let her in. She cleaned my oven I'll give her that, but the rest of the house looked like I'd be burgled rather than cleaned. It is 1 bed room flat in Clapham South, pretty easy to clean I think, I am just struggling to get it done, as I work 60hrs a week, visit my elderly grandmother at the weekend, I also suffer with a bad back so bending to clean the bathroom is hard for me. If you don't mind a sleepy cat and are looking for some extra hours please contact me. I'd like 2hrs every other week, perhaps a bit more if happy to do ironing.
Iwonaa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner needed in Clapham South

Postby Iwonaa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Hello
My name is Iwona. I have 6 years experience in cleaning and a lot of references. at the moment I m looking more hours because lady from one work was going to NY. Im happy to meet and talk . if you need my help with cleaning duties just call or text me on 07858859603.
Many thanks
onlyme03
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby onlyme03 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi Give Mary a call she's great on 07963 030016 Mary has cleaned for me for over 2 years in Balham area, tell her Chris recommended her.
MerrynScott
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MerrynScott » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:49 am

Hi
I've cleaned a couple of homes in Balham and am looking for other work. I charge £8 per hour for regular cleaning and £9 per hour for deep cleaning. Let me know if you would like me to come round. Mobile number - 07703782968 and e-mail - merrynmichelleedscott@gmail.com.

Thanks

Merryn Scott

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.