Movers & Packers recommendation (URGENT!)

37 posts
mdh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Movers & Packers recommendation (URGENT!)

Postby mdh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:54 am

Use Cavendish and Country,brilliant company and go the extra mile.Fully insured and have short and long term storage facilities. Can't recommend them enough.

Martin
SW19er
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SW19er » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Another vote for Burke and Wills although, as someone else commented, they book up SO fast. We were supposed to have moved a few weeks ago (we didn't in the end, long (and expensive) story) and they only had certain dates left.

It's so difficult when you've only got 2 weeks between exchange and completion to try and find someone (good!) with availability. I was really stressing about being left without anyone to pack and move us... Good luck!
ella.louise
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ella.louise » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Hiya,

While I was getting my house redone the other month I used http://www.matthewjamesremovals.com/ for storage and moving of almost half my belongings. In a family home of four, that's a lot! They were a friendly bunch and kept my stuff safe, while the pricing was reasonable considering how much I had to move. Deffo would recommend them :) x
DaneSean
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DaneSean » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm

I can recommend http://24-removals-london.co.uk/ for all kinds of residential removals and packing services. They can even deliver the packing supplies needed.

Cheers!
georgiepatterson80
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby georgiepatterson80 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am

M25 Movers are great! Really reasonably priced too.

KateHart
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KateHart » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:08 am

Hey, I would like to offer you the help of Fantastic Removals. Their services are affordable and if you call early in the morning on certain days, it's possible they'll be able to schedule your move even on the same day of your call.

They are usually most busy at the end of the month, so I suggest you contact them on a working day at the beginning of the month or anywhere in the middle.
whizzbang
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby whizzbang » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 am

Another thumbs up for Gentleman & A Van. Looked after very well by these guys from start to finish.

Happy moving!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.