Battersea Handyman/Building Handyman Team

19 posts
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Battersea Handyman/Building Handyman Team

Postby LP73 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 pm

What I don't understand with some of the post is why people would just log on and give feedback when they have never used NVN before and have no other posts or have posted the same post twice. Whilst I am no detective I do smell a rat!!
BarrySlings
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BarrySlings » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 am

I had a complete slate re-roof, guttering and fascia replaced and Velux fitted. Building and Handyman was very thorough with their quote and filled me with confidence due to his knowledge and experience. I was given good advice and the price was very competitive. The work was carried out in good time to a high standard and I would recommend him for further work
Zjones
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Zjones » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:25 am

I have used Building and Handyman for a variety of building work on my property over the last couple of years and have been very happy with the result. The team are very professional and all projects have been completed on time and too a very high standard. I will certainly be using them for future projects and would recommend them to others.
Kelgregory
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kelgregory » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:57 pm

These guys carried out some work for my mother, who says from the first point of contact , through to the completion of work by their team, she was very happy with the work carried out and the end result. She will be returning in the future and would recommend the team to others. Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.