2nd Marriage & want to look my best

12 posts
pari77
Options:
Share this post on:

2nd Marriage & want to look my best

Postby pari77 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 am

Hi there,

I'm getting married for the 2nd time and am keen to look my best on the day (later this year). I'm considering getting my teeth whitened and perhaps some botox too.

Can anyone suggest someone local to get both or either done without breaking the bank. I'm a bit nervous about the whitening as I have had not great experiences with dentists in the past. Do I have enough time to fit both in before the big day?

Thanks so much
SJH Mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 2nd Marriage & want to look my best

Postby SJH Mummy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:09 am

Hi Pari,

Congratulations on your marriage!

I can highly recommend Shubhra at Prodenta on St John's Hill for both. She has done whitening for my husband and I (at a really reasonable price compared with other dentists) and I also see her for Botox - which I didn't know she did until I had my teeth done.
She's really nice, professional but approachable and she doesn't give me a scary waxy botox look at all, just removed the lines in my forehead which were bothering me. She was also realistic about what shade I should go for on my teeth so that again, I don't look like I had my teeth 'zoom whitened', she checked over my teeth at the same time too which was reassuring.

Worth a call for sure.
Prodenta
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Prodenta » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:59 pm

Wow, thanks for the recommendation SJH Mummy (I know who you are ;) ) I would be delighted to see you Pari77 for a free consultation to see how I can help you look your best.

Just make sure you mention NappyValley.net when you book in and I'd be delighted to offer 10% off either treatment - in fact, anyone that calls and books before the end of half term can also have a free consultation and 10% off.

Shubhra @ Prodenta (enqs@prodenta.co.uk)
ProDenta
A boutique private dental practice in Battersea
Unit 1, 227 St John's Hill, London, SW11 1TH
E: enqs@prodenta.co.uk
T: 020 7223 2244
www.prodenta.co.uk
SJH Mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SJH Mummy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:26 pm

I understand the sentiment Peral but I can assure you Pari that you don't have to do a 'Ross from Friends' (as I mentioned in my post), worth a chat at least and if it's something which you're self conscious and keen to do then I'd say just go for it.
Purple_sage
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Purple_sage » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 pm

I had mine done around 1 month before my wedding and I loved how it looked even now when I looked back at my wedding pictures. Mine was done at London Bridge dental practice

pari77
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pari77 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks for the encouragement and the tips !!
I am not after a Ross Gellar look obviously but would definitely feel more confident with a bit of teeth whitening - to be honest its something I have wanted to do for a while anyway. :D :D :D
I have made an appointment with Shubhra - and can keep you updated
Tend
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tend » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 am

Hi P
We are Ten Dental based in Clapham, Balham and Wandsworth Common. Annika is our 'wedding smile' dentist as she is amazing at making your teeth look beautiful for your special wedding day. Also we have just launched our Facial Aesthetics service in Balham and Clapham and are offering a Free Consultation with Sarah or Zohaib along with 10% Off treatments until the end of March.You can call us on 0203 432 4626 to make an appointment.
Best of luck
Ten Dental :D
Beachbum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Beachbum » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:46 am

I don't know about teeth whitening but I would recommend Anne from Dr Seabagh's clinic (if she is still there) for anything to do with the face.
Congratulations!
silviahm
Share this post on:

Postby silviahm » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Can I suggest that instead of the botox frozen face look, you look at your skincare routine and invest in that instead? The effects will be longer term and far more natural.

I have only just embraced the proper skincare routine thing and really have seen a massive change. Happy to have a chat about my before and after.

pari77
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pari77 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks silviahm, I have definitely been paying more attention to my skin but I’m still conscious of my frown lines and my forehead so was keen to get botox.

I had a appointment with the lady at Prodenta and we talked about being minimal as it was my first treatment. I start my whitening next week and will promise to give you an update xx

PS – thanks everyone who posted for me , it really is lovely to have this forum to get recommendations.
pari77
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby pari77 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:30 am

Just a quick update, I had my appointment for teeth whitening and botox with Shubhra a couple of weeks ago and I am so happy. I can already see the affects of the botox (not too much!) and I got my whitening ‘trays’ within a few days and now I can decide how white I go which is great. Shubhra was lovely too, so approachable and no hard sell which was a relief. I’d really recommend her if anyone is thinking of going – and she gave me 10% off everything!

Now…better get planning the actual wedding :shock:

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.