30 minute workouts for those time poor this summer!

1 post
Making Things Easy
Options:
Share this post on:

30 minute workouts for those time poor this summer!

Postby Making Things Easy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 am

Hi ladies

I know how busy Mums can get in the summer holidays and that time for themselves (and their fitness!) gets shifted down the to do list. That's why I created an online bootcamp where you just need to find 30 minutes a day, called the Tummy ATTACK!

The next bootcamp starts on Monday and it's perfect for busy Mums. As well as the super effective express online workouts (which blend cardio/core, six pack attack, power conditioning & Pilates), all the eating plans are based around things you can put together in minutes too, because as a single Mum of three (nearly 8 yo twins and a 4 month old baby!), it is essential nothing takes too much time in my world :lol:

You're allowed to drink wine too and no food is banned either which makes this program even easier to follow! Plus if the kids are driving you mad, you will in fact get some self-care / YOU time escapism - essential for a stress-free summer!

Because I know how expensive kids can be too, we're offering NV peeps 20% off the August Tummy ATTACK, which means you get the whole program for £55.20 instead of £69! Please use nvaug16 at check out and full program details are here - http://makingthingseasy.com/product/the ... -bootcamp/

It also comes with a hugely motivational secret Facebook support group where boot campers chat and share what they're doing and eating, how they're fitting it in around kids and/or work, plus you have me and another trainer who are on there daily answering all your questions and encouraging you to get your workout done no matter what. Plus you can take part anywhere in the world, so many Mums even manage to keep up with the bootcamp on holiday too!

So many Mums have transformed their body with the Tummy ATTACK, so why wait until September when you can join us right now!

Any questions, please email easy@makingthingseasy.com!

Janey and the MTE team 8-)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.