Personal Training in Clapham

Go on feel the burn!

Whether its army style boot camps, individual personal trainers, classes at your local gym or anything else then we hope NappyValleyNet can help you stay in shape.

One more time around the common please!
  • Author

Share this post on:

Personal Training in Clapham

Postby Amyknipe » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Personal Training in Clapham with Amy Knipe

Ladies are you looking for some motivation and encouragement to help you towards living a healthier fitter lifestyle?

Would you like to lose weight, feel better, have more energy and stress less?

Maybe you have recently had a baby and want to get back in shape, or maybe you are currently pregnant and don’t know what exercises you should or shouldn’t be doing. Or do you have a special event maybe your getting married or have a holiday planned.

My name is Amy and I am a Personal Trainer in Clapham.

I will provide you with the motivation and accountability that you will need to reach your health and fitness goals.

I will show you what to do and how to do it. I will keep you safe and show you proper form. I will push you. I will motivate you. I will encourage you to be the best version of YOU.

Most importantly, I will hold you accountable. I will be your support as you work towards a healthier, happier, fitter lifestyle.

So Ladies get in touch today drop me a message or give me a call.

My goal is to help you achieve your goal, and we will have a great time smashing your goals together.

Ladies don't waste time thinking about wanting to get fit... JUST DO IT!!!

Amy Knipe

www.Amyknipe.com

Return to “Fitness Training”