Want your children to speak Mandarin? Why not hire a Mandarin Speaking Nanny?

1 post
AnnieParkes
Options:
Share this post on:

Want your children to speak Mandarin? Why not hire a Mandarin Speaking Nanny?

Postby AnnieParkes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello everyone,

Do you want your children to speak Mandarin from a young age? It might be a good idea to hire a Mandarin speaking nanny and have your children grown up in a bilingual environment!

Myself is a Mandarin speaking mum, and I find it difficult to keep speaking Mandarin only to my babies at home as my husband understands English only. I then hired a Mandarin speaking nanny and the result is very rewarded. Now both of my children are fluent in both languages!

I have founded this Nanny Agency to help families like mine, that wants their children to speak Mandarin from a young age. The company called "The Mandarin Nanny Ltd."

The Mandarin Nanny Ltd is one of the few nanny agencies that provide native Mandarin speaking nannies exclusively. Because of our focus, we have access to some of the best Mandarin speaking nannies available and understand the needs of Mandarin and English speaking parents. We are definitely a leader in this market.

​Our fees are much more reasonable than other agencies that provide Mandarin speaking nannies. We offer free replacement if you find your nanny not suitable for the first 12 weeks.

​The Mandarin Nanny only provides nannies with legal right to work in the UK, and we assist with Nannies back-ground checks.​ Most nannies from The Mandarin Nanny are University degree holders.

Here is our website: https://www.themandarinnanny.co.uk/

You can also contact me on info@themandarinnanny.co.uk

Thank you :)
Attachments
6b99e889b7864172b57d5217ad28a4a8.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.