Energetic nanny looking for a full-time role

1 post
annik90
Options:
Share this post on:

Energetic nanny looking for a full-time role

Postby annik90 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:59 am

Hello Mums and Dads

I'm 26-year-old energetic and child-loving individual who loves nannying! Therefore I'm looking for a new full-time role starting in the next few months. I can be quite flexible with the start date.

I have over 5 years of experience with children working with private families (including proxy parenting and travelling abroad with a family) and also working short periods in different nurseries. I love working with children and take pride in their well-being providing right balance of nurturing care, creativity and outdoor activities.
Also I strongly believe in creating positive, encouraging and exploring environment for the children, one in which they can thrive and feel protected.
I love being active and search all the opportunities each London area has to give to keep the children busy and happy, from playgroups to libraries and parks!
I follow a healthy lifestyle and enjoy cooking too so there are always home-cooked meals and lots of veggies available for the little ones!

Please get in touch for more info! I'm fully vetted nanny as I have outstanding references you could talk to, current DBS and I've done extensive paediatric first aid training too.

Thanks for reading my advert. I would love to hear from you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.