Qualified nanny available from October

4 posts
Rasharne
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified nanny available from October

Postby Rasharne » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am

Hi parents!
I'm a qualified nanny ( NVQ level 3) looking for a position when my current position ends in October. I'm ideally looking for 4-5 days per week. I have experience working in nurseries, schools, and extensive special needs experience in particular autism and global delay. Currently I'm working with two lovely children aged 1 and 3 in a full time sole charge position, but I've also worked with older children up to 9 years old in previous nanny positions. If you are interested or would like to know a little bit more about me don't hesitate to contact me
R-richards01@hotmail.co.uk
Rasharne
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified nanny available from October

Postby Rasharne » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Bump
Mumvalley
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mumvalley » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 am

Dear Rasharne,
We are looking for a nanny for our 3 years old daughter from September in Clapham junction area. It would be mainly to pick her up from school from time to time, looking after her, making her meals and some household chores when there is time to do so (ironing etc...).

Timetable as follow:
Monday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)
Tuesday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)
Wednesday. 12:30- 19:00 (6h30)
Thursday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)
Friday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)

So we would need a minimum of 23 hours per week to a maximum of around 35h to 40h/week (when babysittings are needed).

We both work sometimes in the evenings (musicians) so we would need the nanny to help with babysittings from time to time. We speak English, French and Russian at home.

We would start the job in September or later when it's convenient for everyone.

Please send me your references, CV to mumsw11@outlook.com if interested.

Many thanks
NTmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NTmum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:35 am

Hi. We are looking for a new nanny, c.30 hours pw during term time and then full time during holidays. We have 2 boys, aged 4 and 8, both good natured and sociable. Let me know if you could be interested and I can send you details. Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.